Emulation Importing Paper Mario save file from Loadiine GX2 into Cemu?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A fe month ago, i was playing Paper Mario on my WiiU via Loadiine, i had a neat save file then. In between i sold my WiiU and really wanna play the game now with Cemu on my PC. Can i import/convert the save file created with Loadiine, so that i can use it with Cemu? Anyone knows? :bow:

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think that if you have the save on your PC you can just put it in hcsomethinglikethatfolder starts with hc then I believe there is a folder called saves where there will be a ton of folders(if you have many games) and then all you have to do is get the titlekey of the game and put the save in the folder that is named like the titlekey. I'm not entirely sure and I'm not at home to check

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, i could manage it. You really just have to use the Loadiine save file in the matching folder of Cemu. But Paper Mario is currently unplayable via Cemu... :sad:

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, i could manage it. You really just have to use the Loadiine save file in the matching folder of Cemu. But Paper Mario is currently unplayable via Cemu... :sad:
Yeah I know it really is unplayable I was gonna comment it but I thought you were aware that cemu kinda sucks at playing that game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D