Zane

Ace Wizard
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So i've recently decided to upgrade IMGburn to the latest version. After this i've burned two games.

First one was PoP Forgotten Sands for the Wii, after it was done and started to verify the dvd, i got a message saying the sectors are smaller on the dvd then they were on the ISo file or something. I thought nothing of it, and let it pass millions of sectors as none of them seemed to be "ok".

I tried to play the game, but it froze right before the actually start of the game (like at the healthscreen) I then read about how hard it was to get the game to work, so i thought.. hey it's not the DVD Disc, but the game itself that makes it freeze.

Here comes the twist, i decided to burn another game for the wii today, namely DBZ 3. I got the same sector problem on this disc, and would just like to know if it has something to do with the updated IMGburn, since i'ver never encountered this problem before, and i've burned well over 40 Wii games, and they all work fine.

TL;DR Version

After upgrading to the latest version of IMGBurn, it gives me sector errors about it beeing to small compared to the Iso file when it verifes the files on the burned dvd, why?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Zane said:
So i've recently decided to upgrade IMGburn to the latest version. After this i've burned two games.

First one was PoP Forgotten Sands for the Wii, after it was done and started to verify the dvd, i got a message saying the sectors are smaller on the dvd then they were on the ISo file or something. I thought nothing of it, and let it pass millions of sectors as none of them seemed to be "ok".

I tried to play the game, but it froze right before the actually start of the game (like at the healthscreen) I then read about how hard it was to get the game to work, so i thought.. hey it's not the DVD Disc, but the game itself that makes it freeze.

Here comes the twist, i decided to burn another game for the wii today, namely DBZ 3. I got the same sector problem on this disc, and would just like to know if it has something to do with the updated IMGburn, since i'ver never encountered this problem before, and i've burned well over 40 Wii games, and they all work fine.

TL;DR Version

After upgrading to the latest version of IMGBurn, it gives me sector errors about it beeing to small compared to the Iso file when it verifes the files on the burned dvd, why?

should ask this Q over at http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?act=idx as its their app causing the problems and you'd get better answers there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm hearing shots, I'm scared. :(