Hacking I'm on 5.03 prome-3. Should I upgrade to 6.35 PRO-B ?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help making a big decision. I have a psp 3000 with CFW 5.03 prome-3 installed. I downgraded from 6.20 TN-B because 5.03 prome-3 had psx pops support. Overall I am very satisfied with it. It plays many psp isos, psx games, emulators and homebrew. The only problem I have with it is that it can't play psp games that require OFW 6.31 Namely DBZ tenkaichi tag team. And yes I tried patching it but it still didn't work. So should I upgrade to 6.35 pro-B since it can play psx games and higher firmware psp games? I'm hesitating because I don't want to lose any of the stuff my current 5.03 prome-3 can do. Please help.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have some weird save file corruption issues with some of your games, and 6.35 at the moment has far less plugin support, as well as homebrew support. It all depends on what your preferences are: PSP and PSX games versus emulators and homebrew. Also, there might be some PSX games that get broken with the 6.35 POPS, while others are much improved.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
No you shouldn't update yet. Just find someone/where that knows what they're doing with fixes. If anything why not prome-4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.