Hacking Im getting ready to send my wii to nintendo

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok for some strange reason my wii decided not to read ANYTHING, it wont even make the humming sound to let you know that its reading something. Its all strange because it happened out of no where in mid game and now it won't even bother to read the disc. So I'm REALLY thinking about sending it to nintendo (unless i can get a solution) but i dont want them to see all the hacked vc games, all the homebrew that i have and the history i have on my message board like "Homebrew channel:1:24". So what do i need to make my wii innocent again? So do you think my homebrew bricked it cuz it bricked the same week i started to install all of these hacks. Does anyone have a soltuion to fix my wii? The LAST thing i want to do is send it to nintendo.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm that happened to me once, when i recently bought my Wii. I sent my Wii to the guy who modded the console though. He said it was because i updated to 3.2U :S so since than im scare of updating my Wii.
mad.gif

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Clear user data should do the trick...

Have you chipped the wii though? I'm sure the big N frowns on hardware tampering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo