If you had to listen to only 2 musical artists for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nobuo Uematsu

it's hard to choose only another one, I love too much composers, I'll pick randomly.
Yoko Kanno

I'll get lot of different styles with only these two composers.

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted-351540

Easy. Killswitch Engage and August Burns Red.

I love Jesse Leach's singing/screaming style. Even in Times of Grace. Its just awesome. I also like that August Burns Red isn't afraid to bring in extra instruments and that they use the 7/8 timing quite frequently. And that they switch tempo midsong flawlessly. Each song can feel like two or three songs blended into one and it makes for interesting music.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeal & Ardor and Placebo

Hopefully we get a new Placebo album sooner than later, and hopefully it's better than both Battle for the Sun and especially the Zzzzzzzzzz-fest that was Loud Like Love. I used to be a huge, HUGE fan but imo the last truly great thing they released was Meds. So for me it's been like 12 years & I'm getting bored. Haha. I didn't care for the couple ep's they released either since Loud Like Love either.

My two artists as of right now would be IAMX and The Cure. But those could change at almost any given time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: at least on steam