Homebrew I used Jksv and...

sliver123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i used jskv today i clicked by accident ''export'' on my saved file , and then i clicked on import that same save file.

But now i don't see my export file ingame, it just still looks like the original, did original save replace export file?

Or did export file go somewhere else?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Export = convert encrypted save used by the game to files on your SD
Import = convert files on your SD to encrypted save used by the game

Of course, if you import what you just exported, nothing will practically change

Reactions: Quantumcat

sliver123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Ryccardo I just double checked and this what i mean

1) Original save has lv 100 something

Step 2: I clicked one of the save files that were saved by jksv by accident Export and had lv50 something

Step3 then i clicked on Import'' and i went back to my 3ds game and saw that nothing changed... The file i imported didnt replace original, is there a way to put it back? Or is it deleted?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah maybe you exported the same save twice and overwrote one you exported earlier. The only way to be 100% sure if to compare them in a hex editor and look for differences. If JKSM said "Success!" then it imported correctly, you've just got the same save twice.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, it was solved (i had done the hard way... By just playing the game from the start 40 minutes to make a new save file)
Well in the future if you use JKSM to export more than one save from the same game, name the folders accordingly (I.e Lvl 50, Lvl 100 etc). You'll be less likely to overwrite them in the future, and if you're unsure just make a new folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1