Gaming I really should of preordered :/ lol

MiloFoxburr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Went into Game today in Dublin and got told that they have received over 600 preorders already in that store alone and I had no chance of getting it anywhere before christmas
frown.gif

So any suggestions on were I might be able to swing one online for around the same price if not cheaper? (€250)

Whats odd is that they had no Zelda boxes out on display and the guy asked me if I wanted to preorder it for after christmas oO It is a launch title over here isnt it?

Sad sad Milo
frown.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is little chance of you getting one now, unless you ring everywhere locally every day asking if they have one.
Then when they do, ask them to put it aside for you, most will do that.

I myself have 4 Wii games sat next to me, but I'm on a waiting list to get my Wii. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Two weeks is enough waiting.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I called my local EBgames everyday for the last week and they finally said they were getting some in today a little before noon, so I got there at 11:15 and there was a line of 4 people and I ask the guy behind the counter and he says "There are already more people in line then the amount we are getting in." WTF? How many were they getting? 1?

MiloFoxburr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is little chance of you getting one now, unless you ring everywhere locally every day asking if they have one.
Then when they do, ask them to put it aside for you, most will do that.

I myself have 4 Wii games sat next to me, but I'm on a waiting list to get my Wii. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Two weeks is enough waiting.

I'm a lazy bugger though :/

See I want one but I don't want one

I got my DS at the Japanese launch with super mario 64 and didn't play it for a year lol (Now my mam is never off it so I still cant play it lol). I can picture that happening with the Wii

Ah well I might get lucky

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I ordered one of argos and called a few days later and they say it will come for the 8th. I preordered this week, btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1