I Need your help Gbatemp!

MannofWar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So,a Little Story:I was About To Mod My 3ds,Basic Stuff:I Opened My 3ds To remove the sd card So I Could Mod It Up,Then I Had to go Cooking Because I Was Hungry,And Everything Was Ok.
My Cousin Was Snooping in My room looking For a Sd Card,And Thats Where Everything Shattered.
He Took Out The 3ds Sd Card,And He Put It In His Phone....Yup.
After He Saw That It Only Had 1 GB left he removed the Sd Card.
You know what happened Next?
I Checked the sd card and There was a Android Folder With some Random Files From some Games He Had On His Phone.
I tried To remove It without Ofcourse Formatting the whole Thing But i couldnt.
I dont Want To Lose All My photos and all the stuff There But at the Same time in scared That if i put It In My 3ds It might Brick It.
Any help Is appreciated!
P.S i Also Have Another sd Card But idk if I Can Use It Because Its 16 Gb,Can i use It or Not and can i put all the Folders From My 3ds There?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So,a Little Story:I was About To Mod My 3ds,Basic Stuff:I Opened My 3ds To remove the sd card So I Could Mod It Up,Then I Had to go Cooking Because I Was Hungry,And Everything Was Ok.
My Cousin Was Snooping in My room looking For a Sd Card,And Thats Where Everything Shattered.
He Took Out The 3ds Sd Card,And He Put It In His Phone....Yup.
After He Saw That It Only Had 1 GB left he removed the Sd Card.
You know what happened Next?
I Checked the sd card and There was a Android Folder With some Random Files From some Games He Had On His Phone.
I tried To remove It without Ofcourse Formatting the whole Thing But i couldnt.
I dont Want To Lose All My photos and all the stuff There But at the Same time in scared That if i put It In My 3ds It might Brick It.
Any help Is appreciated!
P.S i Also Have Another sd Card But idk if I Can Use It Because Its 16 Gb,Can i use It or Not and can i put all the Folders From My 3ds There?
If you can't remove the folder, make sure it's not marked as read only, check the files inside it too.
Maybe he took the card out without ejecting it properly and it was in the middle of writing, so there's corrupted data in the folder preventing it from being deleted, which could be solved by running Check Disk on it.

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First: don't ever give your cousin access to anything ever again

Secondly: Just delete the Android folder. I've put my 3ds sd card in my android before and had no issues. I just deleted the Android folder and went on my merry way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!