Homebrew I NEED help with moonshll 2.00

NDSFreakz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
problem 1.
Hi, i need help with moonshll 2.00. I put in my r4 and every time i click multimedia on the menu it says "can't find file of _DS_MSHL.NDS in the SD/TF root directory'' what shud i do about that?
unsure.gif

problem 2.
Secondly, when i go to games i find a moonshl folder and inside it, is the moonshl application. I opened it and it starts, it says these wierd numbers and all, and suddenly it says "application halted" or something....

problem 3
how do i change the langauge to english???

I am using R4 SDHC

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!
THANK U VERY MUCH!!!!!

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
1. Change the name of moonshell 2.0 to _DS_MSHL.NDS and it will load.
2. Could be a problem with fragmentation or something, check the log file that it mentions.
3. English is broken, but some guy made edited translated the Jap files to Eng, just search the forum for it
4. Buy a better flashcard some time

Mist3rJ3r3my

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download the english translated version of moonshell 2, its somewhere here on gbatemp
put the moonshell2 folder in the root of your memory card
delete the log file inside of the moonshell2 folder, i forget what it called, thats probably why its halting
dldi patch the moonshell2.nds
rename it to _DS_MSHL.NDS and that goes into the root of your sd card also

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
NDSFreakz said:
Which moonshl 2 do i change? the DAT file or the NDS file?

nd for problem 2 how do i fikx it?
1. the nds file obviously because that's what flash cards load
2. formatting your MicroSD maybe? you should read the log and see what the error is.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
NDSFreakz said:
problem 2.
Secondly, when i go to games i find a moonshl folder and inside it, is the moonshl application. I opened it and it starts, it says these wierd numbers and all, and suddenly it says "application halted" or something....
This isn't a very clear explanation of your problem (a. which numbers exactly are you classifying as "weird"?; b. you should actually read the error instead of telling us it says "application halted" or something), but I suspect the problem of being logbuf.txt (found inside /moonshl2, as Mist3rJ3r3my said earlier. If you find it in there, just delete it, and see if you have better luck.

Surexius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With regards to moonshel. I used the Japanese version as the english version didn't work for me... missing files and that sort of thing, meant I had all kinds of mishaps with it took me ages to get the blasted thing to work!

There is a program included in the download to change the language. You need to put moonshel on your SD card. Then run the program and it will change it to english for you. As i'm not near my computer I don't know the name of the exact file... it should be easily found.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?