Homebrew I need help with AC 4.0 beta 3 plugin4.0 Beta 3

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help updating rom 3.3 menu to 4.0 i got the new files from the site for the 4.0 beta but when i over write the with new update i still keep getting the 3.3plugin menu I dont know whats wrong i tried everything unless I have the wrong files ACNL-NTR-Cheats-4.0B3 thats the one I have but like I said it still wont show 4.0 menu and did everything the way the tut said i have the right version of ac with 1.5 update i baffled any would be grateful

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I need help updating rom 3.3 menu to 4.0 i got the new files from the site for the 4.0 beta but when i over write the with new update i still keep getting the 3.3plugin menu I dont know whats wrong i tried everything unless I have the wrong files ACNL-NTR-Cheats-4.0B3 thats the one I have but like I said it still wont show 4.0 menu and did everything the way the tut said i have the right version of ac with 1.5 update i baffled any would be grateful

Hey, do you still need help? You should just delete the plugin folder on the root of your sd card, then copy the plugin folder from the zip file of the latest 4.0 plugin.

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, do you still need help? You should just delete the plugin folder on the root of your sd card, then copy the plugin folder from the zip file of the latest 4.0 plugin.
Hi yes I tried that it just stays on 3.3I cant figure it out ..Im thinking maybe I dont have the right files is there a possible you could upload them for me this such a headache ..It just wont work for me ive tried to delete format ..I copy the upate foler over and it still pulls up the old menu ..Thanks for responding t lm so desperate to get this right lol

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.3.plg and 4.0beta 3 have different names delete the old one before and try install the new one or ntr will just load the first plugin it finds in the folder because it can't load 2 or more plugins with a menu
But its just the folder plugin on the root of the sd card thats all i have 1 plugin folder .. dont even know if I have the right update files im so confused ..I have plug in folder then I copy the USA folder into that..It just wont show me the 4.0 menu gerrrrr..Thanks for helping me

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
But its just the folder plugin on the root of the sd card thats all i have 1 plugin folder .. dont even know if I have the right update files im so confused ..I have plug in folder then I copy the USA folder into that..It just wont show me the 4.0 menu gerrrrr..Thanks for helping me

Can you send a plugin folder screenshot maybe you copied the file to wrong location

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you send a plugin folder screenshot maybe you copied the file to wrong location
I have plugin folder on root of sd card then i downloaded the ACNL-NTR-Cheats-4.0B3 and copy my region folder in to that the i load ntr then Ac and it just stays 3.3 menu I dont understand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this isnt right im so confused? ..thank you for helping me once again

Attachments

• ACNL-NTR-Cheats-4.0B3(1).zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 120

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0004000000086300 is usa titleid you was putting the plg im the wrong folder 0004000000086400 is for eur if i remember right and yes the one you just sent is the correct plg
Sorry I made a mistake it is 86300 and it just wont work ive done everything its so wierd i have the sd card formatted as gatewaynand maybe there something wrong there im using luma cfw

Aquadraws

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well then i suggest you to double check your AC: NL titleid and make sure again you did not put on 0004000000086400. You can also try check if that is actually the 3.3 menu or the plg i linked you also try delete everything inside plugin and after create the 0004000000086300 folder with the 4.0 plg

Hope you fix your problem.

acesmokemall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then i suggest you to double check your AC: NL titleid and make sure again you did not put on 0004000000086400. You can also try check if that is actually the 3.3 menu or the plg i linked you also try delete everything inside plugin and after create the 0004000000086300 folder with the 4.0 plg

Hope you fix your problem.
The plugin folder is all you need right and not the rest of them from the main folder or do all the files gotta be on the root of the sd card ? for the 4.0 update ..From my understanding I thought the plugin folder from the update is all you need??

Aquadraws

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The plugin folder is all you need right and not the rest of them from the main folder or do all the files gotta be on the root of the sd card ? for the 4.0 update ..From my understanding I thought the plugin folder from the update is all you need??

What plugin folder, it's just a plg file you have to replace

How to:
1: Download the updated plg from github
2: Go to /plugin/0004000000086300 and delete everything inside it NOT the folder itself
3: Copy the just downloaded plg to /plugin/0004000000086300
4: Start NTR and the game
5: ??
If not working you should check your AC titleid from FBI and tell here

Last edited by Aquadraws,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same. +1