Homebrew I need help running PCE CD games on Wiimednafen

knighTeen87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this emulator also but when i tried to load from cue file, it went to sub menu (i think it's main menu for PCE-CD) and didn't load when i selected to game icon. Other hand, i tried to boot from bin file and it's told that file size is too big. What is happening? What's the problem? How can i solve this?

KingBrewz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please I need help. I tried all syscard3.pce I found, I have the cue/bin cue/iso files and the syscard3.pce in the right ordner, but it just says 'error opening cd'. Why?

EDIT: I had to change the cue file in Notepad++ to the right bin.

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellas and ladies...

I have an issue via my wii u's vwii with The mednafen emulator. I receive this error below, when i attempt to load a PC engine CD Game.

"CD could not find a system that supports this CD" I placed the syscard3.pce bios file in the mednafen's main directory, along with every other CD Rom bios file from a bios pack i found.

The games format consists of 1 cue file and various Track files in the .bin format. No iso file is present. I loaded the syscard3.pce file and it ran fine, displaying a CD ROM v3 title screen. I clicked the 1 button and it just stays on ,"one moment"

I must be missing something...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...