Gaming I Just Don't Understand Nintendo Sometimes

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
MK7 is far from perfect... It could really use a patch with single player VS mode, 200cc and some extra characters.
Agreed. And it's not about a game being perfect. I mean, the engine and the game structure has everything it needs IMO, but at this point it's been out so long that it could do with some new content. I'd be cool with new stages and characters every once in a while (as DLC), or expansions or even just a new game with completely new content.

Reactions: Deleted User

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
than that's why we need a new mario kart for the 3ds
we would have ''friends'' to play with since we can play online
new karts
new tracks
new chars ????
its better when its new
That's impossible. Why would Nintendo make another Mario Kart in a same system? When it comes to that series, it will ALWAYS be one game per system. No exceptions. Learn to wait for the next system, buddy.

YayIguess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's impossible. Why would Nintendo make another Mario Kart in a same system? When it comes to that series, it will ALWAYS be one game per system. No exceptions. Learn to wait for the next system, buddy.
especially the 3ds which is outdated and needs to be replaced ASAP. Besides, what do you wanna bet they aren't already at least in the planning stages for Mario Kart NX?

GreaterDog

A True Warrior, A Warning 9 Warrior
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah basically

-Mario Kart 7 does not suck and does not need to be replaced.
-Island tour sucks ass and we need a decent 3ds mario party pls
hehehehe . . . no fuq island tour and star rush
i don't like playing the same track for 5 years
there is no fun in that

Reactions: Seriel

GreaterDog

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup, there's nothing wrong with keeping MK7 but they should at least add some dlc tracks..?
true, but you live in a era where a 3ds can have awesome graphic design just like how pokemon apply them on sun and moon.
the karts and tracks in mario kart 7 is just outdated.
dlc tracks might fix the problem for other people but i just really need a new mario kart

Reactions: Seriel

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand Nintendo in general anymore. All my nostalgia and faith in them made me believe in them even when they were obviously being stupid all throughout the end of the Wii era through the whole Wii U era and with plentiful of rumors now claiming NX is targeting an "untapped kids' market", not to mention Mario 3D World, no Metroid and the last two Zeldas despite Zelda U/NX's innovations being sucky -- I'm just not really holding out for them anymore.

I'll obviously play Zelda BotW on my U but I just doubt I will care for Nintendo beyond that, and this comes from someone who used to be a hardcore Nintendo apologist my whole life until the last few years. Maybe it's adulthood that does it too. I still admire them for their charm but I'm finding their continued homogenization and incompetnece to target kids and making all their franchises have the same overly vibrant and simple graphics, bastardizing franchises like Paper Mario and even Mario itself; I just can't delude myself into caring about this.

To be fair though, it's the lack of third parties that hurts the most and not Call of Duty or Witcher or whatever the U wasn't able to get, but the close-by third party or third-party exclusives. Wii U and 3DS did have some, but the Wii and DS were filled with amazing and best-of-all-time kinds of third party games and Wii U and 3DS haven't had the same run. I hope NX turns the company around but I'm 90% sure it won't do anything but condemn them even further in the minds of gamers and Nintendo fans of old.

Last edited by linkenski,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario party on 3ds would be kick ass if there is online multiplayer with voice chat. But knowing nintendo there will be no voice chat or multiplayer online. All to protect kids that have worse mouths then adults......

Reactions: Shadowfied

GreaterDog

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo is in a state where you can't figure out their next move. Tons of fans are waiting for the new zelda game arrival or the pokemon sun and moon.
But others, like me is wondering after those game come out, what will be next ? Sure other company start making new games such as Square Enix making successful games in the 3ds console such as the Bravely Default series.

The Wii U side is a total disaster. The only games I will buy after i buy myself a this
console is Pokken Tournament, Smash Bros. Wii U, the new Zelda game that is coming soon, and Mirage Session #FE. After that, there is no other game that will gain my attention. Already that Mighty No.9 just killed every source of nostalgic feeling of mega man.

These things makes me wonder, what is nintendo's next plan this year (I got high hope for the upcoming Bravely Default game).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ding dong. New 3ds is here. Isn't this a new system o.o
(have you forgot)

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So they doing another mario party . . . .
02d663d51d7d42e9bde80747012ba354.png

Because everyone loves mario party and you wouldn't want another mario kart on the 3ds no HAHAHAHAHA
(kys nintendo)
They still have to do OBVIOUSLY a Mario Kart 9 (NX)

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
The issue isn't Mario Party itself.
Mario Party was good
when HudsonSoft was still making them
Now that MP isn't developed by HudsonSoft it's not good anymore
We need a new HudsonSoft Mario Party!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Hudson Soft was bought by Konami back in 2011 and was stripped clean. That is why we don't have any new Bomberman games. (or good Mario Party games)

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
What gets me is nintendo still hasn't made a mario party game with online play, as far as the mario party series is concerned.

I believe it has to do with how many of the mini-games requiring such pinpoint-timing that just can't be done with the internet and its included latency. Even with local-play with the DS/3DS, the proximity and protocols of the units is still within tolerable limits by comparison.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k