Hacking I have a question.

quazimojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question and did not want to waste a whole thread doing it.

I have a n3ds USA running Reinand stock with a CN . Nothing fancy i just did the tutorial and everything works perfectly.

Now I want to STUCK the DS portion so i can run my DSTWO or leave it in the cart slot all the time and go back and forth without having to swap Cubic Ninja.

The tutorials on the web just do not seem to hit home for me when i look at them so i never proceed with doing it .

Is there an easy way with what i have above to get this up and running and any pros and or cons involved ?.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have a question and did not want to waste a whole thread doing it.

I have a n3ds USA running Reinand stock with a CN . Nothing fancy i just did the tutorial and everything works perfectly.

Now I want to STUCK the DS portion so i can run my DSTWO or leave it in the cart slot all the time and go back and forth without having to swap Cubic Ninja.

The tutorials on the web just do not seem to hit home for me when i look at them so i never proceed with doing it .

Is there an easy way with what i have above to get this up and running and any pros and or cons involved ?.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .
You need one of the new ReiNand packages that supports MSET. Then you install MSET using the gateway launcher (follow the manual for n3ds on their website, it's a PDF file) then replace he launcher with ReiNAND's file and then you can boot into ReiNand using the DS profile exploit.

quazimojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I can boot into emunand using the ds profile in reinand and I believe the package I found to get reinand running on my n3ds was like reinand from scratch to start. I thought I installed an mset in fbi and I reinstall that in fbi if I destroy my profile where it will no longer boot in ds profile.

So in short I believe i installed the right reinand package for this to work I just need different mset and need to use gateway to install it ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Right now I can boot into emunand using the ds profile in reinand and I believe the package I found to get reinand running on my n3ds was like reinand from scratch to start. I thought I installed an mset in fbi and I reinstall that in fbi if I destroy my profile where it will no longer boot in ds profile.

So in short I believe i installed the right reinand package for this to work I just need different mset and need to use gateway to install it ?
I don't ubderstand. If you're already using the DS profile to boot to ReiNand then why are ou worried about cubic ninja? You should be able to stick it in a drawer and forget about it right now?

quazimojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because once i run a DS game it ruins the profile ?. So i have to put Cubic back in then run FBI and reinstall the step in the reinand tutorial so i can boot back to emunand.

I just want to go back and forth from DS mode to 3ds without that that step.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Because once i run a DS game it ruins the profile ?. So i have to put Cubic back in then run FBI and reinstall the step in the reinand tutorial so i can boot back to emunand.

I just want to go back and forth from DS mode to 3ds without that that step.
Get a DS flashcart. Put the ReiNand nds file on it, run it (as though it were a game), and voila you have the DS profile exploit installed again you will be able to boot ReiNand with the DS profile exploit again until you run a DS game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello