I deleted Mii Maker by accident using FBI.

thatonebdasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CCI and 3DS or CIA files don't work. all it does is give me a black app icon. When opening it gives me a crash, and then the system just turns off. I'm on a modded New 3DS XL with Luma 13.0 (I think..)
Please help, I need it back to get a Nintendo Network ID or several apps that need a Mii for example, StreetPass Mii Plaza.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that you're able to find it online through other means. I don't know if sending a direct link to one is against the rules of this site, and if so, then you're on your own :/

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
years ago I had a black 3ds LL that I had downgraded to 9.x for use with GateWay which worked perfectly fine, I cant remember the exploit I used, but I had it set to boot the exploit on power up if I held the dpad down button (you could assign whichever button), then I think from there it would take me to HBL and I could select CFW (if installed) and other apps, but I used GateWay - then it would boot into GateWay.

If on power up nothing was pressed the console would boot as normal.

But I havent used the console for years (due to cancer), no one else uses my consoles so theirs not issue of it been updated, but now when I boot nothing happens at all, I think I may have a semi brick because the only thing I can get is the recovery mode on power up to download/install the firmware update and isntall - but it fails to connect to my WiFi.

After searching for months now, I think I may remember what I could have done wrong.

The 3DS used to have annoying demo apps on the home screen and I remember using FBI to uninstall them, so I am assuming maybe I could have uninstalled any system related apps by accident.

I have a NAND backup of my JAP 3DS (somewhere), but I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to fix the console.

I have another 3DS XL (Australian) it used to have the same exploit but some reason I think the MRs forgot what she set her button to, so I installed Luma CFW on that one.

In short, can you create your own cheat codes on LUMA, or do I need to fix my JAP 3DS to use GateWay to continue making cheat codes again.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
years ago I had a black 3ds LL that I had downgraded to 9.x for use with GateWay which worked perfectly fine, I cant remember the exploit I used, but I had it set to boot the exploit on power up if I held the dpad down button (you could assign whichever button), then I think from there it would take me to HBL and I could select CFW (if installed) and other apps, but I used GateWay - then it would boot into GateWay.
Gateway takes me back. I remember using the DS mode GW exploit for installing rxTools, was very risky especially since the firmware can purposely brick systems.

Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1