Homebrew I cant see my games on UsbLoader

JeffJason

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am loading games by my usb. Everything was working in the past but as i remember, one day i opened the usb loader application without usb plugged in and none of the games were shown. After that i couldnt see my games on UsbLoader anymore(even if usb was plugged in). And i formatted my usb, and load the games into the usb again but still i cant see the games on the usb from UsbLoader. So what should i do to see my games you think?

DaturaInoxia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Check the fourth icon in the top of USB Loader main menu. There are some options like "Wii, Gamecube, emunand" and some more. Wii and/or Gamecube must be checked there. Its the common problem - that options turn off every time USB Loader start up without an usb drive.

JeffJason

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the fourth icon in the top of USB Loader main menu. There are some options like "Wii, Gamecube, emunand" and some more. Wii and/or Gamecube must be checked there. Its the common problem - that options turn off every time USB Loader start up without an usb drive.

Alright i will try it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...