Hacking I can't load games off my USB drive

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to switch to regular gamecube loader, tbh.
I remember when gamecube games did work, it would show the double side by side squished dios mios logo whether I load the game from the hard drive or a retail disc. Though it would stop working at some point (depending on the game) if I was loading the game from the disc.
how do I update DM?

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, do I have to uninstall dios mios if I get nintendont? and how would I do that anyways? I'm guessing I would have to install the original MIOS, and it would automatically replace it since everyone is dodging that question

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned that on the first page. :P Nintendont isn't affected by DM. It uses the stock IOS 58 and adds some patches to it. You can replace DIOS MIOS with the original MIOS if you like. I did. There is an option in ModMii to download the WAD for it if you don't want to go searching around for it.

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't notice that sorry DX
I managed to install the original MIOS, and nintendon't, and the games are working as expected now.
however, I can't see my gamecube games on wiiflow anymore. Though I can see them in configurable usbloader, but not bootable, and working as intended on usbloader gx. Is that normal?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't notice that sorry DX
I managed to install the original MIOS, and nintendon't, and the games are working as expected now.
however, I can't see my gamecube games on wiiflow anymore. Though I can see them in configurable usbloader, but not bootable, and working as intended on usbloader gx. Is that normal?

On Wiiflow you need to go to the main menu and click "reload cache" when you change where games are installed or if you add new ones.

I'm not sure about CFG Loader. I don't think the main branch of it is being maintained by anyone anymore.

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already did that, and I changed the MIOS loader to nintendont, and it's still not showing anything DX

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed a single (minor) glitch so far with Nintendont, where the action A button icon doesn't appear in wind waker
I also noticed that configurable usb loader requires devolution, and I think wiiflow prefers it, as it's not showing any gamecube games with nintendon't installed.
do you think devolution is better than nintendont in any way? and should I replace it or not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3