Hacking Gaming Homebrew I bought an european DS game, is there a way to change region or language?

copapistao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought an european professor layton DS (not 3DS) game, turns out that the game is in spanish. Is there any way to change the language of the game? I tried using luma locale switcher but i think it doesn't work with DS games.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I bought an european professor layton DS (not 3DS) game, turns out that the game is in spanish. Is there any way to change the language of the game? I tried using luma locale switcher but i think it doesn't work with DS games.
Some DS games, like the Layton ones, instead of having multiple languages in a single cart, have one language per cart of a specific region

So if your Layton copy is in Spanish it means it's an European Spanish copy and it only has Spanish in it

TL;DR: You're SOL since certain games only have one single language on them

Reactions: CoolMe

copapistao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some DS games, like the Layton ones, instead of having multiple languages in a single cart, have one language per cart of a specific region

So if your Layton copy is in Spanish it means it's an European Spanish copy and it only has Spanish in it

TL;DR: You're SOL since certain games only have one single language on them
there's no way to change the region like we do with locale luma switcher on the 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wtf: +1