I am SO pissed right now!

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*DELETED MY POST*

Everything who thought I was a fucking crybaby can seriously GTFO. I was simply explaining how Modchipcentral does not keep up well with orders.

So whoever posts the next reply on this thread is obviously in love with me and wants to keep me famous.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hankchill said:
Holy impatient man, it's a holiday weekend, suck it up.

Are you that desperate to get your Wiikey that you need to resort to rash behaviour? I don't think so. If you are, you've got problems.
That's my thought too. I was re-reading to see if I could find a rational reaction in there.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread was simply explaining how Modchipcentral does not live up to their standards. False advertising by the way also. So are you saying Thursday and Friday are considered the weekend? Where the hell do you live? Here in the USA it's considered a weekday.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He lives in Canada, where Modchipcentral ships from...

I've ordered from them quite a few times and friends have too...stuff arrived in 3 days to California. I've heard their shipping has slowed since then, but they're still reliable. Honestly, just have some patience.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Take a Chill pill and relax.. False Advertising? try pulling that off anywhere in the world now days and you get laughed at.. everything is False Advertising.. in UK if we buy Lynx we meant to pull loads of women if their advert is correct... some of the people that use Lynx aint got a hope in hell

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, lol. I am calm. I'm just pissed how this happeneds to me when there were other websites I should of ordered from. I realize that's my fault on my behalf. I should of looked more. But this site just had a good reasonable price.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
Guys, lol. I am calm. I'm just pissed how this happeneds to me when there were other websites I should of ordered from. I realize that's my fault on my behalf. I should of looked more. But this site just had a good reasonable price.

No worries man, just have a little patience and it will come
smile.gif

I know how you feel; like a kid at christmas waiting for that new toy. Believe me, I can get impatient myself waiting for some new "toys" that I just buy 'em and get in trouble with the missus
tongue.gif

Again, no worries
happy.gif

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I got an email saying my package has shipped today, around 3:00pm...

Apparently they emailed me saying how Friday was a "Holiday" for them, which I never knew. So that's why they didn't ship it the same/next day.

Just a warning for all of you that order from Modchipcentral,

Order on Tuesdays!

Someone can delete this...I just had to tell you about my experience. Bad choice of me to order from a Canadian site anyways,

Hanchill seems to be the only one who understood where I'm coming from. When it comes to electronic devices/parts, I get very impatient after about 3 days of ordering my product. I'm sure most people do, but yeah.

This can be closed and deleted. Kthnx.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Orders typically ship the same business day or by the next at the latest!

TYPICALLY!!!!!! NOT ALWAYS!!!!

Calm down man... maybe they just got 1000 orders! You don't know... maybe they had a fire, or a bomb scare...

Relax... you'll get your WiiKey so you can pirate thousands of dollars of games...

(that was sarcastic, I pirate too, lol)

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well to be honest, yeah o.o.

Although it's not going to be ALL piracy. Just the thought of having one and fitting in with the rest of the crowd is what's making me impatient.

I am VERY calm now, so you can stop telling me to calm down, xD.

And I highly doubt they got a bomb-scare, lulz.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was NOT crying FFS, All of you guys are so immature. Notice I said someone can close this.

So let's keep this topic alive so it can be the next big thread to have tons of posts. Whoever post's next is obviously in love with me and wants to keep me famous.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
I said someone can close this.

So let's keep this topic alive

this is both off-topic and nonsensical

Tough break about the mod chip but you kind of have to expect the cost of piracy to be offset somewhere. If it isn't in the non-professionalism of retailers I don't know where it is.

I am in love with you and you should be famous, but that's kinda reserved for the testing area. Wrong subforum duder.

Eden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that site is in Winnipeg? If so, it was a long weekend up here on the prairies.

So it probably got ordered Thursday, processed Friday, and mailed today. Canada Post would not have been open yesterday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: