Hardware I am not making the same mistake I made with the Wii U.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to assume Nintendo is going to do the same with the Switch that they did with the Wii U. Basically day one update was required.
I also highly doubt any hacks will go public during the first year or two of the system's lifespan.
So I really suggest not holding your breathe, updating the system, and just enjoy it.

Last edited by The Catboy,

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pretty sure most people don't have the money to do that, especially if the Switch is as expensive as rumored.
Nintendo 3DS and Wii U were expensive when it launched. No, actually ; All of the consoles get pretty expensive when they launch . So yeah its pretty obvious Switch will be expensive

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my Wii U for homebrew and it ended up as my dust magnet / netflix player

I bought my 3DS for light gaming (hax eta was never ever) and now it's a crazy homebrew pirate ship fueled by dreams

I'm just not going to get one until homebrew takes off so it has games released and I save some money

Last edited by mutinize,
Reactions: Deleted User

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I get the NX I am making sure I don't update it. I only posted this so that you guys could follow the same steps. Sometimes if you get a new console you get sooooo excited you don't realize you updated it and now you can't hack. Make sure you keep that in mind when you buy it. :yay:

So your plan is to buy a console that will likely be a brick without an update and save it for like 4 years just for hacks that will eventually run on the latest version? Makes no sense.

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I made this for people who actually want to hack. If you came here to whine about the fact you aren't doing this good for fucking you. I never forced anyone to do this I was just reminding them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-