Vipera

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It is I, the user who started the "weren't you going to leave for a long time?" trend. I got fed up with the glory, so much that I forgot about everything else. So much that I forgot about Eurovision 2015. The year that Russia claimed to not participate, because they got butthurt over that man/woman winning.
Yet they participated. They did because they didn't fear anybody. They knew I wasn't on the first line, waiting for them to show up just to ask them "weren't you going to make your own music contest?".
Now the nation goes unpunished, because I was too busy glorifying the past.

I'm leaving.

For a long time.

(I'll still be on IRC tho)

Reactions: 2Hack and Margen67

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. It is I, the user who started the "weren't you going to leave for a long time?" trend. I got fed up with the glory, so much that I forgot about everything else. So much that I forgot about Eurovision 2015. The year that Russia claimed to not participate, because they got butthurt over that man/woman winning.
Yet they participated. They did because they didn't fear anybody. They knew I wasn't on the first line, waiting for them to show up just to ask them "weren't you going to make your own music contest?".
Now the nation goes unpunished, because I was too busy glorifying the past.

I'm leaving.

For a long time.

(I'll still be on IRC tho)
Will you stay on this thread for a short time? Then leave for a long time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-