Hacking I am a n00b again, please help me!

Speakers92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I modded this particular wii about 6 years ago. Well about 3 years ago my little sister tried (or did) upgrade the wii. So for the past 3 years it has been collecting dust up until it gained my interest. I have emulators on it (snes, n64 etc) which work fine but my issue is with configurable usb loader which is not working. Please help me guys, I would love to give it life again!

PhoenixPlayzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We would appreciate knowing perhaps how it's not working?
Is it not booting games? The actual application? Not detecting games? This will help anyone that is attempting to answer your question c:
Cheers C:

Antics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If an official update was ran against the system, more than likely your cIOSes have been overwritten with stubs. However, as Pheonix stated, without much detail no one can help you.

Can you still access the homebrew channel from the home screen, and if so, does it still load? If so, head on over to this thread, copy the app to your SD, run it, then give us the log that is copied over to the SD card. It'll give us a rough idea of your current state. Based on the timeframe though, I would recommend a fresh update, re-hacking from scratch, and a clean format of your USB drive with copies of all the newest apps/USB-loaders you would need -- if you don't know where you stand, you might as well sit down and start fresh. I've found its resolved more problems than it has caused in the past and in doing so, sometimes you can get something working that will benefit you in the end (such as NAND emulation, which was my jump.) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ