Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco365

Trophies
XP
GBATemp community paid his Wii U. What are you talking about?
He makes my little sister cry everytime he delays the release, so i'm not "whining" because I want the exploit like 50% of the kiddos
Can you cite a source for this? According to his post, it was one person that actually got him the Wii U, and they're in contact with them all the time - any other funds raised were refunded.

Deleted member 371699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
GBATemp community paid his Wii U. What are you talking about?
He makes my little sister cry everytime he delays the release, so i'm not "whining" because I want the exploit like 50% of the kiddos

One person paid for it. Not you, likely nobody who has even paid much attention to this thread.

Perhaps you shouldn't let your sister know these exploits are underway until they're released. It seems she lacks the emotional and logical maturity to understand how things can possibly be delayed. Hykem owes none of us anything. Not I, nor yourself, not even your sister. We'll see a release when (if) Hykem releases it, and that's entirely his prerogative.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
300+ pages of absolute nothing but trashy posts, noobs wanting free games, and more delays.

I doubt this will ever release, honestly, because who needs IOSU kernel and CFW when they can have so much fun watching this thread with a bowl of popcorn?

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
i have to say , that the likes of this post and that other prick Hykem quoted earlier are the reason this place has the rep it has . That said , lets hypothesize , tell me what exactly you would do should hykem drop his Exploit in this threads lap.
nothing, wouldnt care a damn, might say thank you? dunno, stupid question...... Im not raged, I can see why many others are and have been, I also understand why people speculate, I also understand how Hykems actions made it this way.

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL at you Hykem. Sorry dude but you totally DID give a specific date, no use complaining at us like a petulant child. It's your own damn fault that people got pissy and its also your own damn fault you got about 50 brown nosers sending you hugs and kisses and licking your butt hole begging for you not to stop. You can say these dates were intentions, but people take stuff literally on the internet (I know, I try sarcasm all the time, impossible to perfect in written form) and because of your own actions people called you a faker. Do as you wish.

Why don't you get a refund?, oh wait....

The level of entitlement in this thread is incredible, mostly from people who cant code themselves out of a paper bag and so have no concept of the amount of pain actual dev is. Tell you what Dave, when the exploit does drop, show us all you're not a hypocrite, stand your ground and don't use it any derived work(s) based on it.

As a developer myself, I'll be extremely grateful if and when it does get released and I understand the ask here, its not easy to do what he's working on (and others too), we are but dwarfs standing on the shoulders of giants. A little humility would go a long way, but I sense that the average age of some of the posters here indicates they cant help themselves, their vitrol is due to the hormonal imbalance that happens to teens at the age their at ;)

Thanks not just Hykem but all devs that give us these gifts, we salute you and your ilk.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't you get a refund?, oh wait....

The level of entitlement in this thread is incredible, mostly from people who cant code themselves out of a paper bag and so have no concept of the amount of pain actual dev is. Tell you what Dave, when the exploit does drop, show us all you're not a hypocrite, stand your ground and don't use it any derived work(s) based on it.

As a developer myself, I'll be extremely grateful if and when it does get released and I understand the ask here, its not easy to do what he's working on (and others too), we are but dwarfs standing on the shoulders of giants. A little humility would go a long way, but I sense that the average age of some of the posters here indicates they cant help themselves, their vitrol is due to the hormonal imbalance that happens to teens at the age their at ;)

Thanks not just Hykem but all devs that give us these gifts, we salute you and your ilk.
Show me where in that post I said Im desperate for this? Also show me where I said I would or wouldnt use the derived work.

Last edited by davetheshrew,

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you in this thread then?. Ostensibly your very presence is indicative of your interest.
Interested in developments? yes I am

Interested in it coming out imminently? nope, dun care, I do like the entertainment.

Interested in raging pirates? oh yes, lots.

Interested In human actions/reactions to words? just a bonus really.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
nothing, wouldnt care a damn, might say thank you? dunno, stupid question...... Im not raged, I can see why many others are and have been, I also understand why people speculate, I also understand how Hykems actions made it this way.

This was thread was made on the back of Hykems words , he said an ETA and the OP made this thread , this thread has never had anything creative within it , it shouldnt exist as the other bullshit thread thats totally OTT would suffice . Replying to them doesnt work it enrages it all more... you will find that this forum does read quite well if you block/ignore all those who ask dumb ass questions or post utter crap. In fact if you do that this thread has about 20 pages.

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
This was thread was made on the back of Hykems words , he said an ETA and the OP made this thread , this thread has never had anything creative within it , it shouldnt exist as the other bullshit thread thats totally OTT would suffice . Replying to them doesnt work it enrages it all more... you will find that this forum does read quite well if you block/ignore all those who ask dumb ass questions or post utter crap. In fact if you do that this thread has about 20 pages.

Oh lord... Do you know what the E is in ETA?.

I suspect you do, but it would appear a great many don't.

Last edited by charlieb,

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
your point ?

I made my point earlier, again I wasn't talking about you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Interested in developments? yes I am

Interested in it coming out imminently? nope, dun care, I do like the entertainment.

Interested in raging pirates? oh yes, lots.

Interested In human actions/reactions to words? just a bonus really.

So mostly trolling then?

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, as bad as it is for Hykem to feel that way thanks to the people in this topic, there is one small silver lining to it.

Now I know to not bother checking here again until his profile shows that he logged in after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Welp.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wasn't me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got around to playing A way out is pretty fun coop game to kill time
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and a buddy used to play that, is pretty fun. Graphics were pretty good also at that time, I think what 5-6 years ago. --Edit yea was 2018
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?