Hygiene and SX Pro (Semi-serious post)

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How did the human race ever survive without isopropyl alcohol?

Its a wonder we managed to evolve from single-celled life at all with these germs...

Do me a lemon. What about your mate who you shake hands with just after he been for a piss in the gents bog? We have immune systems. Unless you sing in a rock band and your name is Freddie...

I thought Jacko was bad wearing dust masks and throwing his kid off a balcony...

Reactions: PuNKeMoN

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Its a wonder we managed to evolve from single-celled life at all with these germs...

Do me a lemon. What about your mate who you shake hands with just after he been for a piss in the gents bog? We have immune systems. Unless you sing in a rock band and your name is Freddie...

I thought Jacko was bad wearing dust masks and throwing his kid off a balcony...
If you don't wash your hands after you use the bathroom you're disgusting. Go back and use soap and water

D

Deleted-351540

Natural immunities are wonderful, aren't they?

I don't get these people who sterilize everything. Clorox will be the death of us, I swear.

Reactions: mattytrog

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I just wanted to remind everyone of a not so obvious matter amidst all these shipment threads, these things are being made in China, packed BY HAND one at a time (and we all saw them fingernails).
Please use some isopropyl alcohol to clean everything before touching it, especially if you have kids around you that might touch the SX too and then stick their hands in their mouths. Just to be clear, this is not a post against China as a country, it's just a reminder that it has a spot on the top 10 most unhygienic countries in the world, proceed with caution. :yay:
Then all of u guys shall stop going to any Mcdonalds, kfc or Burger kings, cauz those waiters always put FINGERS into nose before serving you xD

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is 100% how the zombie apocalypse is going to start

40b675f0e24679b9f1209bd5d22c2bfe.jpg

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I get TX HIV free? :D

Lol anyway most products out there usually also have fingertips not a big problem...

A biger problem here is a god damn cheap bar where a glass of whine you have to be lucky not getting at least 1 bloody mosquito and the old woman sometimes go grab gums with her brown fully dirty god gamn disgusting hands ffs.

Do you still think TX is much dirty?

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP not joking, stop, whenever I get a new iPhone I take it apart and run it through the good old ultra sonic cleaner with a mixture of 1 part Branson EC Electronic Solution and 2 parts water. Let it run for about 10-30 minutes, and presto degermi- WAIT ARE YOU NUTS? Next, we place all the phone parts into a UV oven to be reflowed to make sure all unseen... NASTY... particles are burnt to a crisp. After that, you're ready to put it back together, using nylar gloves ofcourse, and presto you got yourself a cleaned phone!/s

Well actually if it wasn't for Isopropyl alcohol/in general alcohol, which the OP might have had too much of when making this thread, we as a species wouldn't have clean drinking supplies since cleaning water wasn't implemented on a mass scale for sometime, alcohol was technically the safest thing to drink. As Ben Franklin once said
(he said this because as previously stated cleanest water you'd get back then.)

Last edited by coppertj,
Reactions: ByteBite

PuNKeMoN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The nail part was a joke, I have friends with long fingernails who play guitar and if they're well kept they're absolutely fine imo.
I'm far more concerned about the barehanded packing of the dongles to be honest.

JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST

It's a fucking electronic device. Not a goddamn sandwich.
If there's one fucking one thing I can't stand it's germophobia.
Bacteria are living creatures and they have rights too. They've even been on the planet longer than we have.
Now they've evolved to resist antibacterial substances because people overused the shit and we're fucked because people are fucking pussies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Laughing face + 2
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    finally, a zelda game where you play as zelda
    it only took 40 years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, They finally got the naming convention right.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now lets rename all of the old Zelda games to The Legend of Link. Lol.
    they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title +1