[HWFLY] Switch stuck in OFW - Spacecraft won't launch

Rayscon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
After turning off my switch (launched on Atmospère in emummc) it no longer wants to boot spacecraft, when I turn it on the console it boots directly in OFW (the nintendo logo is displayed instantly) and the HWFLY chip does its cycle well with the led.
After some research I thought the chip was Brick, so I reprogrammed it with an ST-Link V2 following @sthetix's tutorial. The reprogramming works, when I start the console the chip tries to do its initialization but cannot do this because the console boots instantly in OFW (it is thanks to the LEDs that I know that it is doing its cycle well).

For information when switching off, the power menu is displayed twice instead of once, maybe the problem came from there. And the console works correctly in OFW.

I checked the welds on the CPU they are good. I leaned a little on the chip itself, a capacitor seemed to be burnt, I checked it was indeed shorted. So I started changing it, but then I realized that the pads were still short-circuited, so I think it comes from a chip that is HS, probably the one above, but how? test it?

Photo of faulty capacitor:
2.png

I did a lot of research but I didn't find a similar problem... Someone would help me diagnose which chip needs to be changed and know the reference, because I can't find the schematics the V3 version some components are placed differently from the V2 ...

I couldn't even use it for 1 month :'(

Thanks in advance community :)

Switch V1 patched
HWFLY V3 chip--MV1-7.3

----- Solution -----
See here
----- Solution -----

Last edited by Rayscon,

Sobas034

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After turning off my switch (launched on Atmospère in emummc) it no longer wants to boot spacecraft, when I turn it on the console it boots directly in OFW (the nintendo logo is displayed instantly) and the HWFLY chip does its cycle well with the led.
After some research I thought the chip was Brick, so I reprogrammed it with an ST-Link V2 following @sthetix's tutorial. The reprogramming works, when I start the console the chip tries to do its initialization but cannot do this because the console boots instantly in OFW (it is thanks to the LEDs that I know that it is doing its cycle well).

For information when switching off, the power menu is displayed twice instead of once, maybe the problem came from there. And the console works correctly in OFW.

I checked the welds on the CPU they are good. I leaned a little on the chip itself, a capacitor seemed to be burnt, I checked it was indeed shorted. So I started changing it, but then I realized that the pads were still short-circuited, so I think it comes from a chip that is HS, probably the one above, but how? test it?

Photo of faulty capacitor:
View attachment 300666

I did a lot of research but I didn't find a similar problem... Someone would help me diagnose which chip needs to be changed and know the reference, because I can't find the schematics the V3 version some components are placed differently from the V2 ...

I couldn't even use it for 1 month :'(

Thanks in advance community :)

Switch V1 patched
HWFLY V3 chip--MV1-7.3
My friend do you fix the problem I have the same error I update my chip to 0.7 firmware From hwfly - nx and it brick my chip and only boot in ofw and only have a blue light in my chip help me please. Do I need a st link to flash it? I have hwfly mv 1-7.1, I connect to pc By usb but my pc dont recognize my chip

Rayscon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My friend do you fix the problem I have the same error I update my chip to 0.7 firmware From hwfly - nx and it brick my chip and only boot in ofw and only have a blue light in my chip help me please. Do I need a st link to flash it? I have hwfly mv 1-7.1, I connect to pc By usb but my pc dont recognize my chip
Hello, no, I haven't managed to get it to work again for the moment, so I kind of gave up for a while, but now I'm going to try again to fix it. If I succeed I will share the solution.

Rayscon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello community,

After several months of struggle I finally managed to solve my problem, if it can help someone else: It turns out that on the V1 cable which welds to the APU there was no resistance, suddenly the small chip N2016 which is behind burned.

I replaced the cable with a new one and flashed again with the firmware_r023 given by the manufacturer using an ST-Link V2 and everything worked again.

Hoping this helps someone else.

Reactions: hartleyshc

Harthpsp622732

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
مرحبا المجتمع ،

بعد عدة أشهر من النضال تمكنت أخيرًا من حل مشكلتي ، إذا كان بإمكانها مساعدة شخص آخر: اتضح أنه لم يكن هناك مقاومة على كبل V1 الذي يتم لحامه بوحدة APU ، وفجأة تحترق الشريحة الصغيرة N2016 الموجودة خلفها.

لقد استبدلت الكبل بكابل جديد وأومضت مرة أخرى بالبرنامج الثابت_r023 الذي قدمته الشركة المصنعة باستخدام ST-Link V2 وعمل كل شيء مرة أخرى.

اتمنى ان يساعد هذا شخص اخر
I did not understand what you meant

lam afham ma taqsiduh

Last edited by x65943,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4mQnp4H0fk