tongue.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah! I work across the street from that Future Shop, and I passed by them today on my way to the gym. I should have stopped and watched!

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the site is is a way to make money off the google ads and make money of the console. For example, they collected $340 for the wii.

I personally think those guys deserve the console more then people who just put them on ebay though.

xeronut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
This was funny for the PS3, and downright hilarious for the 360 (the fanboy begging for the controller afterwards was awesome), but the Wii isn't even low on stock the way the first two consoles were, regardless of demand. The "Cruel" factor just isn't there the way it was the first two times. This is just a couple of guys looking for attention, and so it seems they got it.

Also, notice the older gentleman calling them morons in the background right before the guy wished they'd die in the fire. And the other older fellow with the goatee with the "you are loads your mothers should have swallowed" look on his face when the camera panned his way. And how most everyone was laughing at them instead of being stunned into silence the way the 360 video was. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

Big thanks to whoever put that video up on youtube, to completely negate any compulsion to visit their site.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
hehe... this exists already. it's called wrecked-exotics.com

But besides this... :yawn: . Nice try for attention but what did they try to prove with this anyways? They said it's a "Social Experiment"... :confused:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter