Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bolivia
Why do people do this? If they have money to send on something, but just to break it then why not give it to someone who will make better use of itÂ
unsure.gif

they earn alot of money makeing these vids

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
...but the Wii isn't even low on stock the way the first two consoles were, regardless of demand. The "Cruel" factor just isn't there the way it was the first two times. This is just a couple of guys looking for attention, and so it seems they got it.
This goes right alongside all those sites that smash PCs, monitors, mobile phones, old cars, campers (vehicles, not people
laugh.gif
), and other stuff.

I realise the appeal of such sites, because with all the trouble I had with my PC, I've often felt like smashing it into tiny bits.

But the fact is that such sites exist, are really old news, and the mere fact that the console they are smashing is brand new and severely wanted doesn't make it any less old. The fact that it got attention is sad, because they weren't even inventive. Braniac, for example, is much better, because they use explosives over there
happy.gif
grog.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Well, I thought it was funny when someone did that with the PS2 when it was released - but after seeing everybody and his grandmother destroy a piece of virtually every console in existance (c'mon, what hasn't been smashed yet? I've even seen GBAs cooked...) this became ridiculous. People who donated money for this shitfest should really feel stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: