Hardware How useful has the Kickstand been to you?

How useful is the kick stand been to you?

• Total voters

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remember it actually clicks into place when extended all the way. It's sturdy enough to be in my lap while I play, so it's worked fine for me.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works just fine for me. I'd set it at the kitchen table to use while I've got food cooking so I can keep playing while I monitor the food.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know. I haven't used it once.
My Switch just goes from the dock to the carry case, then playing on the bus ride to work and back with the joycons fixed to the sides, then again to the dock to play some more Zelda at home. Rinse and repeat.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice jo jo bizarre adventure joke. But i'm sure you know that not the stand i was referring to. :ninja:

large.jpg

This stand? Not so good...

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This stand? Not so good...
Thank you for your input, also I'm sure Jo Jo's Stand isn't the only good and useful ones. Shining diamond is also a good and useful one. :)

You aren't home are you? That picture looks like is from outside at maybe a outdoor park or some dining table at a food place. Must be a good day to be outside with the game. (I'm kidding, i know is not you or your picture.) :P

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your input, also I'm sure Jo Jo's Stand isn't the only good and useful ones. Shining diamond is also a good and useful one. :)
oh there is problem with stand...(not jojo) when person is using such thing, screen(switch) is almost standing position.. so person become want to sit in chair and is sit little distance from console but become little difficult to see device(reading, etc..) it is not perfect function but function of make switch stand is okay.... How to say.. angle is need more or.. sorry I don't know how to explain well ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh there is problem with stand...(not jojo) when person is using such thing, screen(switch) is almost standing position.. so person become want to sit in chair and is sit little distance from console but become little difficult to see device(reading, etc..) it is not perfect function but function of make switch stand is okay.... How to say.. angle is need more or.. sorry I don't know how to explain well ヽ(*>∇<)ノ
Is okay, i understand what you said, thank you for explaining even if it may be difficult. You been learning English well so don't ever doubt yourself. :)

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why they keep putting charging ports and headphone ports on the bottom. Am i the only one who likes resting my handhelds against my stomach? It's always annoyed me with my 3DS. couldn't play with headphones comfortably in bed.

Yes annoying, but not as bad with a right angle headphone connector, if you haven't you might want to try with a different pair .

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried the stand out when I was on the toilet. I stand the switch on a washing machine and played this way after I was done. The second time was, before I was going to sleep, I stand the switch on my table next to my bed and played so this way

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the stand out when I was on the toilet. I stand the switch on a washing machine and played this way after I was done. The second time was, before I was going to sleep, I stand the switch on my table next to my bed and played so this way
Maybe you wanna keep your expensive $300 brand new game system as far away from WATER as possible. :P

gog3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently took a trip to Amsterdam. A friend and I played Fast RMX for most of the flight. The kickstand worked flawlessly through some pretty rough turbulence.
This bit is a little off topic, but I thought I should add that outside of Zelda, the battery life is pretty damned good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright