How to track

youga_88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I order SCDSTWO and using choose to ship my order using DHL/UPS. Now my order is shipped and shoptemp e-mail me the tracking number. I try to tracked at dhl site and ups site, but they says that tracking number is not belong to their. So where i must put the tracking number?

I got the shipping notification Yesterday

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
youga_88 said:
I order SCDSTWO and using choose to ship my order using DHL/UPS. Now my order is shipped and shoptemp e-mail me the tracking number. I try to tracked at dhl site and ups site, but they says that tracking number is not belong to their. So where i must put the tracking number?

I got the shipping notification Yesterday

I had to wait 2 days before i was able to track my order, you have to give your order time to go through the system.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Also - if you 'Copied-&-paste' your tracking number into the tracking box - make sure there's no extra space in front or behind the number

I haven't used DHL for a while, but IIRC many years ago I did order something & it wouldn't see the number (even after 5-6 days)
It took a while before I realized that the number had an extra space on the end & that's why it wasn't recognised

youga_88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Jackthelad said:
I had to wait 2 days before i was able to track my order, you have to give your order time to go through the system.

Wow.. It takes that long? Oh well...

QUOTE(CannonFoddr @ May 20 2010, 07:44 AM) Also - if you 'Copied-&-paste' your tracking number into the tracking box - make sure there's no extra space in front or behind the number

I haven't used DHL for a while, but IIRC many years ago I did order something & it wouldn't see the number (even after 5-6 days)
It took a while before I realized that the number had an extra space on the end & that's why it wasn't recognised

i copied & pasted it. I will checked it again

raep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The same thing happened to me its already been 6 days and I still haven't been able to track it. Isn't there a way to like request a new tracking number or something.

janeyuyi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
for DHL,you may track it at www.dhl.com,but pls choose "track by reference"on the left list,it usually to be 8 numbers like0000xxxx
for UPS,pls track it at www.ups.com ,it usually to be H+10numbers,if it didn't work,pls try use BZ+last 7 numbers(from previous 10numbers)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1