How to stop forced removal of Swapdoodle & Mii Plaza DLCs

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I always download & install DLCs for Mii plaza and Swapdoodle from hshop, but after 2 days, the DLCs mysteriously disappear, like they never were installed. But my progress in DLC games in Mii Plaza is intact, like it never even disappeared.

Is there an automatic DLC installer to stop constantly having to install the DLCs over and over whenever the 3DS decides to do a cleanup for some reason?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always download & install DLCs for Mii plaza and Swapdoodle from hshop, but after 2 days, the DLCs mysteriously disappear, like they never were installed. But my progress in DLC games in Mii Plaza is intact, like it never even disappeared.

Is there an automatic DLC installer to stop constantly having to install the DLCs over and over whenever the 3DS decides to do a cleanup for some reason?
Are you entering the eshop? Doing so removes any illegal DLC that is installed.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I am entering the eShop. And if entering it clears DLC up, how come the Fullblox/Stretchmo DLC gets to stay?
Don't know why but this is a well known issue. The exact same thing happens to my DlC for Mario Golf and a few other games every time I enter the Eshop.

I guarantee you that if you reinstall your DLC then go into the eshop it will be gone again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof