XP
Country
Portugal
So you have to play with the POWER BUTTON,
and you some how get in to this menu

sleepmode.png

Now just press the home button.

And boom your out of that stupid demo.

Its kind a harder to figure out when to press the power button but press it several times, as soon as i can i'll upload a video.

Good luck!

Edit:
Founded some videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEeAw64pfB0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_Ma9QSis0[/youtube]

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dicamarques said:
Ron457x2 said:
This has already been uploaded... your kinda late.

Post link please.

QUOTE(m3rox @ Jun 27 2011, 04:00 PM) Or you could just buy a 3DS.

Ya but i want to try it and i founded this.

You founded it? Okay....

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
punkyrule said:
dicamarques said:
m3rox said:
Or you could just buy a 3DS.

Ya but i want to try it and i founded this.
You founded what?
rofl.gif

THIS!!!

SORRY, but i never heard of this in the web so i was sharing here in gbatemp.

Btw edited first post.

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kids keep comming in to the best buy i work at and do this. i started kicking them out because instead of kids just playing on them they name it to their own fuckin name and put parental controls on them make mii characters and they keep taking pictures of people or simply just leaving them out of demo mode. its very annoying, stop being cheap and just fucking buy it if you think its cool, i bought mine the first night it came out in the US and i have no regrets. the nintendo reps that come in get hella pissed that people take them out and name the consoles inappropriate names because little kids play on it.

IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT OUT OF DEMO MODE AND ENABLE STREETPASS. then please name the console "BestBuy" the little "imafag was here" isnt funny and best buys get threatened to get their displays removed. just just be smart about it and name it something respectable and reset it after your done with your streetpass, as the fellow gamers of bestbuy such as myself, we dont come into your house and take a shit on your moms stuff so dont make us fix the stupid names you put up on the 3ds' lol.

honestly it happens 5 times a day

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Stores should use their 3DS streetpass setups for promotion. Name the console to their store name, and set the message to something that would reflect a special offer or something. That way people walking past with 3DS's will get advertised at for free and it would be far more effective.

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk i guess that could work. but seeing as best buy isn't commission (wish it was) idk if that would be ok. im gonna have a talk with my manager, i honestly dont see a problem with it and thanks for the idea im sure it would help the business a bit. gaming in my area is always reallly slow till Saturday then it goes apeshit, i always fuck with my customers lol such as: sneaking up on them or pretending i speak spanish then when they start speaking back in spanish i stop and tell them in english that i dont understand and that i will be back with a spanish speaking associate lol, so then i get a mexican buddy of mine but he doesnt speak spanish one bit haha and the customer starts speaking in english and i just look at my co worker and ask him if he understands what hes saying. oh man does it get boring at work...

Etkar.H

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
dicamarques said:
Well i just wanted to test the rest of the 3ds instead of the boring demo of pilot wings, btw theres no best buy here in portugal.
Face raider it's awesome!!
Wow, really?
ohmy.gif
I didn't know that! Even though I've had the 3DS for 3 months! Wow!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome...