D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I play backups without modchip?
What I have to do? Do I need a Wii for this?
I don't want to use the search-function.

Please explain me everything! And more!

Can I play Gamecube-Games on Wii? And how to copy Wii-Games onto Gamecube-Discs to play them on Gamecube!?
Do I need Preloader to play Wii-Games on Gamecube?

And the last thing: Where can I get a PS3-Emu for my Wii? Can I use XBOX360-Controllers on Wii to play PS3-Games?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
This was...the worsest Joke I've ever seen -.-

But sadly, and I'm guessing this is what he will say to us, I think it's true what he means...GBAtemp is currently full of noobs which don't use the F****** Search Button, and ask Facepalm-questions in whole new Topics (Hint: There's a nice stickied Thread for Noobs...). I personaly don't have something against Noobs, hey, I was even one, but if they can't post in the Noobs-Thread and make whole new Topics with questions that Google/Search would answered easely...then I'm a bit pissed...also because of this new Topics with stupid questions, the important Topics goes down, nobody can find them (Hint again: Search-Button), and then a new Topic will be created, asking for the lost Topics...-.-

Sorry, that I flammed here a bit, but it feels good, after everything is out...Note: This is my opinion, I stay to that, If you can't, go on and flame me...

~Blue-K

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Blue-K said:
This was...the worstest Joke I've ever seen -.-

But sadly, and I'm guessing this is what he will say to us, I think it's true what he means...GBAtemp is currently full of noobs which don't use the F****** Search Button, and ask Facepalm-questions in whole new Topics (Note: There's a nice stickied Thread for Noobs...). I personaly don't have something against Noobs, hey, I was even one, but if they can't post in the Noobs-Thread and make whole new Topics with questions that Google would answered...then I'm a bit pissed...also because of this new Topics with stupid questions, the important Topics goes down, nobody can find it (Hint again: Search-Button), and then a new Topic will be created, asking for the lost Topic...-.-

Sorry, but it feels good, after I wrote that...

~Blue-K

You're nasty to me. I will never come back to Arosa in my winter vacation.

biggrin.gif

Okay... you wrote what I thought. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^