Hacking How to petition Acekard for DSi 1.4.5 & 3DS 4.5.0-10 firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dork

Both of you, do you have any info from acekard.com who said "We cant do anything against these new upgrades (DSi&3DS) from nintendo" ?

Ever since the 4.4.0-10 firmware update, the 3DS now checks for a savegame EEPROM from the cartridge, which the current Acekard 2i does not have. It would require an entirely new cartridge.

Reactions: The Catboy

zagorex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You guys have no right to call people lazy. Nintendo did a good job and pretty much blocked the possible work arounds for the ak2i (one of the main targets of nintendo). The AK2i was also one of it not the first dsi compatible flashcart and the hardware hasn't changed much since the first release. Newer flashcarts like the many R4 clones and the SCDS2 have newer hardware and are capable of work exploit vectors. Its not that acekard are lazy its that nintendo has done a good job on this update and has essentially blocked the AK2i and other first gen DSi compatible carts.

Normmatt here you say something different.
Hope it is true the other option :)
Could you ask the team?
Thanks

Reactions: guerrierodipace

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not exactly, because if we do something, the title will be right !

But, i know, people prefer to cry all the time and do nothing !

It's not about if the title will be right in the future. The fact is the title suggests that there's an update for acekard which is not truth.

Just change the title to "Let's put pressure on Acekard Team so they release an update for DSi 1.4.5 and 3DS 4.5.0-10"

I think your attitude is pretty good, but there is no need to trick people into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bollocks