igboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My install of Rev 9 keeps failing with the error
'Installing ticket... ERROR!... (ret = -2011)'

My Wii is V3.3U and I've never installed any other custom IOSs before except what would have installed with the HBC.

I'm sure that I probably need something else installed first but I don't know what. All the guides I've seen so far all seem to assume that there are certian things already installed.

Anyone know what I'm missing?

Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
musicman61554 said:
I have tried numerous times and keep getting Err -1. I have tried both the wad and Internet. What am I doing wrong?
QUOTE(igboo @ Apr 2 2009, 04:05 PM) My install of Rev 9 keeps failing with the error
'Installing ticket... ERROR!... (ret = -2011)'

My Wii is V3.3U and I've never installed any other custom IOSs before except what would have installed with the HBC.

I'm sure that I probably need something else installed first but I don't know what. All the guides I've seen so far all seem to assume that there are certian things already installed.

Anyone know what I'm missing?

Thanks
for both of you guys , uninstall IOS249 with Anytitledelete , and run the installer again
wink.gif

xpngamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the same error (ret = -2011) when installing, and as said above to fix it use AnyTitleDelete to
unistall IOS249, but AnyTitleDelete does not show any IOS249 anywhere, is there any other fix for this?

X4er0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xpngamer said:
I get the same error (ret = -2011) when installing, and as said above to fix it use AnyTitleDelete to
unistall IOS249, but AnyTitleDelete does not show any IOS249 anywhere, is there any other fix for this?

I have the same problem i only see IOS254, should i delete that one or is that a big NO NO??

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
X4er0 said:
xpngamer said:

I have the same problem i only see IOS254, should i delete that one or is that a big NO NO??
no don't delete that one !!!!!!!!!! , if nothing can be done for the internet settings , just do an SD Card install without internet
wink.gif

asalaza5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anybody had any issues when connecting online with games after installing cios 36 rev 9. for some reason when i installed rev 9 i wasn't able to connect online. deleted rev 9 and reinstalled rev 8 and online seem to work, tried this several times to eliminate the possibility that maybe i got an incorrect install and each time with rev 9 i wasn't able to connect online. i was able to use the internet browser while on rev 9 just not play online while in the game. btw i have my wii connect to the internet via the lan adapter and game i had issues with was guitar hero metallica. you all thinks it a bug of some sort. can anybody check this out and post if same results. thanx.

X4er0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
X4er0 said:
xpngamer said:

no don't delete that one !!!!!!!!!! , if nothing can be done for the internet settings , just do an SD Card install without internet
wink.gif

never mind, you can't even delete that one, and i'm not using internet install, i'm using SD card install, strange!!!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
X4er0 said:
BIG MOE said:
X4er0 said:
xpngamer said:

wink.gif

never mind, you can't even delete that one, and i'm not using internet install, i'm using SD card install, strange!!!
ok well try the internet install and see if it give you the same Error
wink.gif

X4er0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
X4er0 said:
BIG MOE said:
X4er0 said:
xpngamer said:

wink.gif

ok well try the internet install and see if it give you the same Error
wink.gif

hehehehehehehe that was the first thing i tried, than i tried SD and after same error i found this forum
tongue.gif

Now i'm trying to find help for my stupid error.....
hate2.gif

X4er0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
and you did put IOS36-64-v1042.wad in the root of the SD Card ??

yes i did, everything goes fine untill the last reading, i installed homebrew on a 3.4E wii, than i placed IOS36-64-v1042.wad on it (root) no folder or anything, than i have a folder named apps and in that folder i have the IOSCustomInstallerRev9.

pete1976

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully someone can help - I've done something a bit daft!

A friend of mine did the Twilight Hack on my Wii and without thinking I then connected it to the internet and when it wanted to update it I agreed. So I guess I've now got version 4.0.

Unsurprisingly now when I try to install cIOS36_rev10-Installer I get the -2011 error.

Is there a solution to this? Is it possible to use cIOSDowngrader_v1.2 (or something else) to downgrade the firmware to 3.3? Is this safe? Is there a guide on this anywhere?

Many thanks for any assistance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021