Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Really weird, I do not have any problem like that. Try to verify the mac address and access the internet on your 3DS (in a game because the browser does not work with the nzone).

I know it's kind of weird. If anyone could get Streetpasses for Pokemon Shuffle with NbaHomePass as usual, please let me know.

BTW, I just tried to turn on Streetpass for Mii Plaza (been off for weeks) and I immediately got several Streetpasses. The problem is I still can't get any for Pokemon Shuffle even switching 5 to 6 mac addresses. Can I get banned or prohibited for Streetpassing for this game by anybody, say Nintendo? Something to do with my Japanese 3DS or my Hong Kong IP? But, I can still get online in this game (called Check-In at Pokemon Shuffle) with NbaHomePass. Last several weeks I got a lot of Streetpasses for this game from Americas and Europe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone else with the latest firmware 10.2 able to get Streetpasses?

Damn, I feel so lost lol. Guess I'll just have to keep trying and hope it eventually works for me.

I'm at 10.2.0-28J and I immediately got 3-4 StreetPasses for Mii Plaza after I turned on StreetPass for this game. (NbaHomePass 1.0.2 in Windows 10)

Last edited by ultimania,
Reactions: DrakeLyon
D

Deleted User

I know it's kind of weird. If anyone could get Streetpasses for Pokemon Shuffle with NbaHomePass as usual, please let me know.

BTW, I just tried to turn on Streetpass for Mii Plaza (been off for weeks) and I immediately got several Streetpasses. The problem is I still can't get any for Pokemon Shuffle even switching 5 to 6 mac addresses. Can I get banned or prohibited for Streetpassing for this game by anybody, say Nintendo? Something to do with my Japanese 3DS or my Hong Kong IP? But, I can still get online in this game (called Check-In at Pokemon Shuffle) with NbaHomePass. Last several weeks I got a lot of Streetpasses for this game from Americas and Europe.

I am at 10.2.0-28J and I immediately get 3-4 StreetPasses for Mii Plaza after I turn on StreetPass for this game. (NbaHomePass 1.0.2 in Windows 10)

If no pokemon suffle player connected his console with the macs you used, that is normal that you did not get any streetpass.

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got everything doing what it should except I'm not receiving any packets, so no streetpasses either. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, it was working fine before I had to restore my laptop, but as far as I know I have everything setup as it was before.

The only thing I can think of that's different is I'm on the 10.2.0-28 update, but reading back through this thread I see others are on it and getting streetpasses fine (I also see others aren't though).

Last edited by NuttyS,

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got everything doing what it should except I'm not receiving any packets, so no streetpasses either. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, it was working fine before I had to restore my laptop, but as far as I know I have everything setup as it was before.

The only thing I can think of that's different is I'm on the 10.2.0-28 update, but reading back through this thread I see others are on it and getting streetpasses fine (I also see others aren't though).
Feelin' like I'm the only one here lol. I keep managing to get nothing but blue notifications that do nothing for me. No Streepasses. I've actually never gotten any Streetpasses from this program though. Been trying this whole week and then some to get this set up and working properly. The only thing I'm missing is Streetpasses.

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Feelin' like I'm the only one here lol. I keep managing to get nothing but blue notifications that do nothing for me. No Streepasses. I've actually never gotten any Streetpasses from this program though. Been trying this whole week and then some to get this set up and working properly. The only thing I'm missing is Streetpasses.
Maybe we should start a lonely club lol.

I've had loads of streetpasses from this program before, it was the only one working for me when I upgraded to Windows 10 and was great, but since having problems and having to reload and reinstall everything last week it doesn't seem to like me anymore, hah. (The problems weren't because of this program btw, in case anyone wondered, it was something completely different).

At least you're receiving packets, feel like sharing some of them with me? Haha.

It must be something simple.. it nearly always is. Hmm.

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least you're receiving packets, feel like sharing some of them with me? Haha.
Do you have all of the connections deleted from your 3DS? What version of Homepass are you using? I'm using NBAHomepass 1.0 from http://resources.glaciergaming.co.uk/homepass
What I'd do is run the program with NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 900 30 then wait for the internet icon to show up in the upper-left of my 3DS. Then close it and it SHOULD give you (not me for some reason) Streetpasses. The way you can tell it's connected to the virtual network is if you run eShop or Netflix or something and it actually loads, it means you're connected to the Nintendo Zone. The browser shouldn't work though.
Anyway, when your 3DS is connected to the virtual network this way, you should receive packets while it's open. When you close, it should stop...well, that's what it does for me.. Then randomly I'll receive 1000-10000 packets and a blue notification will come on and annoy me.

D

Deleted User

NbaHomePass 1.1.0 is out.

• Better way to find adapters
  • Automatic Internet Connection Sharing
  • Download and save the following file : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/NbaHomePass.exe to the desired location
  • Open Start => Accessories => Command Prompt <Right-click> => Run as administrator
  • Then, in the Command Prompt you just opened, execute :
    • <Path of the folder containing the file>\NbaHomePass.exe <FILE> <SHUFFLED> <TIMESTEP> <DELAY>
      • FILE : name of the file containing all the MAC addresses (in the same folder as NbaHomePass)
      • SUFFLED : true/false if you want to shuffle the MAC addresses
      • TIMESTEP : time between two addresses changes, in seconds
      • DELAY : reconnection delay, in seconds

• The program will execute, then it will show you the informations and options that will be used.
  • If you disagree the configuration, just close the Command Prompt and launch again with different options. If you agree the configuration, just press Enter.
  • The program will now change the MAC address every TIMESTEP second(s), if you want to skip a specific address just press Enter and the program will use the next address.
  • When you want to stop the cycle just close the Command Prompt.
Here is a basic file containing 256 MAC addresses : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/BASE256.txt

You might find some bugs, if a bug occurs, notify me.

NuttyS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have all of the connections deleted from your 3DS? What version of Homepass are you using? I'm using NBAHomepass 1.0 from http://resources.glaciergaming.co.uk/homepass
What I'd do is run the program with NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 900 30 then wait for the internet icon to show up in the upper-left of my 3DS. Then close it and it SHOULD give you (not me for some reason) Streetpasses. The way you can tell it's connected to the virtual network is if you run eShop or Netflix or something and it actually loads, it means you're connected to the Nintendo Zone. The browser shouldn't work though.
Anyway, when your 3DS is connected to the virtual network this way, you should receive packets while it's open. When you close, it should stop...well, that's what it does for me.. Then randomly I'll receive 1000-10000 packets and a blue notification will come on and annoy me.
Yup, and it was the same version as you to start with, then I found 1.0.2 in this thread.
What I get at the moment is it says connected to the nintendo zone, but wont load the app or anything else, and no packets or streetpasses come in whether it's open or shut.

When it was working before, I would get packets and streetpasses with it open AND shut.

Very confusing as I had it working fine, I really can't think of anything different this time around except the 3ds system version.

• Download and save the following file : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/NbaHomePass.exe to the desired location
  • Open Start => Accessories => Command Prompt <Right-click> => Run as administrator
    • <Path of the folder containing the file>\NbaHomePass.exe <FILE> <SHUFFLED> <TIMESTEP> <DELAY>
      • FILE : name of the file containing all the MAC addresses (in the same folder as NbaHomePass)

• The program will execute, then it will show you the informations and options that will be used.
  • If you disagree the configuration, just close the Command Prompt and launch again with different options. If you agree the configuration, just press Enter.
  • The program will now change the MAC address every TIMESTEP second(s), if you want to skip a specific address just press Enter and the program will use the next address.
Here is a basic file containing 256 MAC addresses : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/BASE256.txt

It tells me "the parent adapter of the virtual wifi adapter is disabled or not connected to the internet".

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's awesome there is an update :) But after downloading this and replacing my old one it says "The parent adapter of the Virtual Wi-Fi Adapter is disabled or not connected to the internet!" :/

Yup, and it was the same version as you to start with, then I found 1.0.2 in this thread.
What I get at the moment is it says connected to the nintendo zone, but wont load the app or anything else, and no packets or streetpasses come in whether it's open or shut.

When it was working before, I would get packets and streetpasses with it open AND shut.

Very confusing as I had it working fine, I really can't think of anything different this time around except the 3ds system version.

It tells me "the parent adapter of the virtual wifi adapter is disabled or not connected to the internet".
lol we really should start a lonely club

Reactions: NuttyS
D

Deleted User

It's awesome there is an update :) But after downloading this and replacing my old one it says "The parent adapter of the Virtual Wi-Fi Adapter is disabled or not connected to the internet!" :/

lol we really should start a lonely club

Download this one : DEBUG. Give me the output.

Last edited by ,

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bug fixed, download the program again.
Sweet! That was quick. But for some reason I'm not receiving any packets now :/ My 3DS is connected to the internet as well as the virtual network. It is sending a bit more packets than usual though.

EDIT: Nevermind, my Wi-Fi adapter spazzed out for a sec. I had to reset it. It's now back to normal...but still no Streetpasses yet..

Last edited by DrakeLyon,

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NuttyS you should try troubleshooting your Internet Connections, Network Adapter and Incoming Connections. That's what I did to get it working a bit better.
New%20Bitmap%20Image_zpsqxlhqcz5.png

Dammit! Nevermind. I'm not sure how I received those packets.. I thought it was working the way it did before but I'm not receiving any packets with my 3DS open or closed :'( The reason I thought it was better is because my troubleshooter fixed a problem and when I started this program I received a ton of packets, even though my 3DS was closed.
EDIT: Gonna try rebooting my laptop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OvD30K-KN3k