OnkelLes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey Guys!

I've got a question to all of u! My Problem is that I want to hack my Harvest Moon. I want to do some kind of cheats on it. For example: I want to make pumkinseeds cheaper when u buy them and pumpkins more expensiv when I sell them. Is this possible? Has anyone here ever done something like that? How do I start? Extract main.dol and search with HexEditor for some offsets? I am noob on hacking games, so I hope that u can tell me some tipps or tricks. And sorry if my english is bad.
wink.gif
I am an Austrian.

Big thanks for help.

Greetings

OnkelLes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thought so. But does somebody know where propably i can find them? In the main.dol? Or can someone help me? What do I look for? Words? Or Numbers? Do I serch with a HexEditor or something else?

Greetings

OnkelLes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh. Sounds really difficould. I think i'll start tomorrow. But thanks for your help. Maybe here is someone who has already done?
wink.gif

Greetings

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OnkelLes said:
Everbody is welcome if he wants to help me a little bit and give good tipps to me.
wink.gif
skip the iso, focus on hacking savegames. and there IS an action replay on the gamecube, so for gamecube games you could use that ;p

OnkelLes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah. But in Europe Harvest Moon: MM is on Wii and not on GC.
wink.gif

And hacking Savegames isn't possible i thought, because there is no way to sign them. Or are my informations wrong? Please say they are wrong and tell me a programm i can sign them with.
smile.gif

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OnkelLes said:
Yeah. But in Europe Harvest Moon: MM is on Wii and not on GC.
wink.gif

And hacking Savegames isn't possible i thought, because there is no way to sign them. Or are my informations wrong? Please say they are wrong and tell me a programm i can sign them with.
smile.gif
if hacking savegames wasn't possible then the Zelda exploit would not be possible
wink.gif

OnkelLes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, heard about. But thats the only Save and the Saves from Datel. But can u tell me what Programm i use to sign Savegames? Or is there no need to?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OnkelLes said:
Yeah, heard about. But thats the only Save and the Saves from Datel. But can u tell me what Programm i use to sign Savegames? Or is there no need to?
No idea.. research the zelda exploit

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Wii version is exactly the same as the GC version , its just that you can only play as the boy in the Wii version...

I gave up trying to hack the Wii save so i just went back to playing the GC version which is easy to cheat on
smile.gif
, so my advice would be to just play the GC version

OnkelLes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok. Thanks for it. But the GC Version is in english.
wink.gif

U know if it is possible to but AR cheats on the DVD before burning? Or is there an other way for cheating?

Greetings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: