Hacking How to get Sam & Max Season One working ! (for backups)

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no problem, some people help me so i help some people.
biggrin.gif

searchforglory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I want to play Sam and Max but I installed the cios rev8 from Waninkoko. Is there a way to install the modified rev7 cios to be able to play Sam and Max?

guidost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buby78 said:
it should work with cIOScorp!

wiigator backup loader gamma did not allow me to play episodes. Had restart problems like everyone else. So downloaded SoftMii 2.1.1 and followed instructions from Phase 3 onward to get cIOSCorp installed.

Confirmed Sam and Max Season One is working now with original system that had been online upgraded to 3.4u and then downgraded to 3.2 following instructions with SoftMii 2.1.1

Thanks Guys !

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cr00k said:
does this work with cios10 on a 4.0 wii as a backup disc (not usb loader)?

All you need to do is to start the game from the disc channel somehow while the IOS the game wants supports backup reading.

Normall this is achieved if you have cioscorp installed or if you patched the game to IOS249 and start it from the Gamma rebooter or a menu rebooter. If you get any of this to work on your Wii, the game should work.

cr00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you, if i install cioscorp and i have preloader 0.29 (working) installed there is no risk of a brick? - if there is, how to get rid of it? downgrade to 3.2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1