adtamez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Has anybody encounter this problem on a Wii U with Just Dance 2021 or 2020? It is happening for me on 2 different Wii Us with different HDDs, different SD cards and different mods (one is CHBC the other is Tiramisu). It occurs after 20 to 30 minutes of play time. It seems that it is only happening with Just Dance mods because any other game can be played for hours. After the error appears, there is a constant annoying sound and I have to hard boot the Wii U by holding the power button. Any ideas?
20230812_203539.jpg

Last edited by adtamez,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Via FTP (on Tiramisu use Wii U FTP Server, on Aroma use the FTPiiU Plugin).
The path is storage_slc/sys/logs. Just download the whole folder, zip and upload it.

adtamez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Via FTP (on Tiramisu use Wii U FTP Server, on Aroma use the FTPiiU Plugin).
The path is storage_slc/sys/logs. Just download the whole folder, zip and upload it.
Thank you. Here is the log. I first thought it was the HDD so I change it but finally i was able to test it and the error came up really fast. Please let me know if you need anything else. This is more for my daughters than anything else.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    565.1 KB · Views: 19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol