How to apply an english patch to a game on hombrew

bernacloverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I just homebrewed my 3ds and the first game i downloaded through it was Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary. The game is only in japanese but there is an english patch for the 3ds version, and im not really good with tech stuff so i dont know what im doing. This is the link to the patch right here, can someone walk me through how to apply it to the game? (It wont let me put the link but its on romhacking net if you look up puyo 20th anniversary precise museum translation)
Thank you!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I just homebrewed my 3ds and the first game i downloaded through it was Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary. The game is only in japanese but there is an english patch for the 3ds version, and im not really good with tech stuff so i dont know what im doing. This is the link to the patch right here, can someone walk me through how to apply it to the game? (It wont let me put the link but its on romhacking net if you look up puyo 20th anniversary precise museum translation)
Thank you!
Do you have the English patch files? There should be instructions on where you should put those files..
First, is to make sure you have "game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu, hokd "start" on boot to access it.
2nd, patch files usually go to Sd:/Luma/titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone