funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much would you guys pay for a New 3ds I just bought my O3ds from gamestop two weeks ago and have over 60+ games and am thinking of picking up a new 3ds, How much would be a good price range (lowest you can find it- highest you can find it)?

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search ebay sold listings for New 3DS. That's how everyone else figures out prices then you can check with active listings and see if the trend holds. If you want a 9.0 to 9.2 N3DS there will be about a $100-$200 premium on it depending on the seller in the know. If you want it at normal new prices you'll have to contact the seller for the serial and reference it to the list here or simply ask the used sellers what firmware it's on.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search ebay sold listings for New 3DS. That's how everyone else figures out prices then you can check with active listings and see if the trend holds. If you want a 9.0 to 9.2 N3DS there will be about a $100-$200 premium on it depending on the seller in the know. If you want it at normal new prices you'll have to contact the seller for the serial and reference it to the list here or simply ask the used sellers what firmware it's on.

I couldn't just get a new one with one of the serials? Or go through the gamestop used N3ds? I feel scammed that I paid GS 120$ for a 7.2 O3ds so I wanna make up for it now lol.

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can. What I meant was if the seller knows about firmwares on 3DS they'll sell it at a premium. Otherwise you'll have to ask the sellers selling new ones what the serial is. Gamestop is rather unlikely to have any new ones that old but never hurts I guess and I haven't been to one in forever but I'd assume they would let you turn on a used one to see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme