Hardware How much would I get for...

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I know I'm really annoying with all of the PSP threads, but I just happened to think about money. After spending 20 bucks to fix a PSP 3000 (Looks new) and a PSP 2000 (Obviously used), I'd like to see how much money I could get out of them. I'll probably take them to gamestop, but I'd like to have enough money to get a second 3DS (I want to get a new one, give my sister the old one :D) How much would they give me, or should I just keep it/sell it on Ebay.

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay, Gamestop (gameshit) will only give about $20 for the 2000 and $30 for the 3000. I haven't shopped there in years due to their horrible staff and return price (Ex. Selling a game back the 1 day to late to take it back. You payed full price for it and they give you $10-15).

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Amazon you can get up to $57 for the 3000 and $50 for the 2000.

I use Amazon to trade in all my gaming stuff, they pay better than anybody else I know.

I bought my Dsi XL and PSP 3000, using money I made trading in Wii and DS games.

thephased

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second that statement about Amazon. I've traded in a lot of games/college texts there. The shipping is free if you choose the UPS option. You just need to drop the package off at a UPS store or schedule a pick up.

Once Amazon receives the trade-in stuff they give you your credit usually really fast.

eastbayarb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps try craigslist. Ebay amd paypal will screw you with their fees, and then there is shipping costs. For me, ebay is a last resort, and I only use it to sell items that are more obscure, which by no means is a PSP. If you sell on craigslist, perhaps you should put some custom firmware on your PSPs to make them more appealing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo