Hardware How much did you pay for your PS Vita? $, Gift, or Trade. If Trade state what was traded.

tsam2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Brand new 1004 oled with the game epic mickey 2, just 120$. It was sealed for years, i had to charge the battery for 15 min to switch it on. It was like a found a hidden jem in an old store...

Reactions: Retinal_FAILURE

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
I got my OLED off eBay for £70 boxed in mint condition with an 8gb memory card I think, but that was quite a long time ago now, probably 2 or 3 years? Hell of a deal at the time anyway.

PSTV I got one new in the box on 3.15 I think off eBay for £35 a few weeks back

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My Fat Vita is second hand, with 3.57 firmware version when I got it. Got interested on Vitas when all the scene got alive, then I manually updated it to 3.60, have a 4GB Sony card, 5 games on it (all from indie devs, as most "official" one's really suck; and so, I understand why the Vita failed miserably), Adrenaline and Henkaku r10 working great. I'm planning to use it mainly for emulation (I love "oldie" 2D games).

Cost: About $80 USD. It was a good price then. Nowadays I see many at about $100 USD, and sometimes at $50 USD, but not on a "friendly" firmware version.

If the opportunity comes, I might buy a Slim, but I'd like a blue one (my favorite colour), saldy those are, IMO, overpriced. I'm not willing to pay $200/$250 USD for one, even less one with an "unfriendly" firmware version.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1month before the official release of henkaku I decided to buy a vita phat since the community that time has the lowest price for vita despite the release of cfw nearing up.

I got mine for 3000php (~60usd). And 32gb mmc for 1500php (~30usd).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
One of my brothers gave away 2 of their Consoles into CEX(because they diddnt use them anymore) and then as a result got £100 on Voucher and he got Me a PS3 and a Vita 1000 for my Birthday. The funny part of the story is that the day i got my Vita was the same day Vitamin was leaked. Talk about a crazy birthday, god i remember the floodgates of Reddit Exploding with warez like it was yesterday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNGI1dI-e8&pp=ygUbU3BhY2ViYWxscyBsdWdnYWdlIHBhc3N3b3Jk