Hacking How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slyr1143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have my American 3DS XL with gateway and all my CIAs installed and I have a Japan regular N3DS that I actually just imported Puyo Puyo Tetris for. I'm not going to update it but I will just play my games on my XL for now and PPT on my N3DS until the exploit comes out.

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
Not even planning on a N3DS. I do not see the reason to upgrade me 3DSXL just yet. 4.5 does it just fine. Runs flawless with 9.5 emuNAND.

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
IMO the Super Stable 3D and the C-Stick are enough reasons for me to upgrade. The 3D on N3DS is freaking amazing.

The C-Stick doesn't concern me. I've not used the 3D so cannot compare it :) although I never even use the 3D function on my XL.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I just purchased my 9.0 N3DS XL about 10 hours ago. It's not getting touched by human hands until Gateway supports N3DS. Into the cupboard she goes!

I've still got 1 x XL on 9.2 and another XL on 4.4, so yeah, Gateway can take as much time as they need from my prospective ;)

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AUS N3DS XL 9.0 with Sky3DS here. Also have an old 3DS XL with Gateway to play with till they release the update

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
honestly i wanna join all those folks going "my old 3DS is the piracy/hack machine, my N3DS is totally legit"

i mean i'd /like/ to do that too but fact is all my games and my O3DS are american whereas my N3DS is japanese (wanted the smaller size) so really i don't want gateway for anything apart from region free

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I'm PC gaming and recently purchased a PS4 with 5 games and currently waiting on MKX (April 14th) and couldn't give a rat's ass now with GW's updates. Have more than enough games and entertainment to last me for a very long time.

Linkmaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still sitting on my Smash Bros. Edition paperweight.

Honestly thinking about just selling it, I've been enjoying my GW on my NA XL for awhile now

Locke644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting on gateway due to region free. got an N3DS XL and sadly I'm not too happy with it. I had a knife cut deep into my palm a few years ago and I find that I'm having trouble with the larger size of the 3dscausing my hand to hurt, but my O3DS never bothered me.

So, hopefully it releases soon so I can just get an EU/JP smaller N3DS and be rid of this problem :|

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
just bought a sky3ds, there will still be a market after gateway drops so shouldn't make much of a loss

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still waiting on gateway due to region free. got an N3DS XL and sadly I'm not too happy with it. I had a knife cut deep into my palm a few years ago and I find that I'm having trouble with the larger size of the 3dscausing my hand to hurt, but my O3DS never bothered me.

So, hopefully it releases soon so I can just get an EU/JP smaller N3DS and be rid of this problem :|

That is why I ordered
1969903-1.jpg

I really don't get the complaint from people that Sky3DS is region blocked, 95% off the games have been dumped for PAL and NTSC, region really shouldn't be an issue

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP

I couldn't be happier with my XL size 3DS devices..... Mario Kart 7 on the original tiny 3DS gave my right hand excruciating pains for hours after 30 mins of play. Good times! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ