How many games have you managed to pirate in one day (if you can remember)

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Complete rom sets thrown onto a flash card. I slowly delete the least played ones when a new game gets released. Very tedious searching title ID's in 3dsdb. I wish scene release file names were just named as the game title sometimes :(

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onthe topic of piracy, if my mega account got closed for piracy, would they contact my ISP? because it did get shut down

technically yes, but thats more in the copyright holders area
and your isp would have to cooperate, so as long as your isp isnt comcast you should be fine

basically
possible but very unlikely

there is also the 3 (or 6?) strike system running which most isp's follow too

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
About... 10? In my GW cart delivery time (2 days) i prepared that games... And all were used at the same day xD

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hundreds. Full ROM sets FTW.

This. Pretty sure I DL'd good sets for SNES, Genesis, and the Turbografx/PCE all at the same time/

Before that, the most at once was probably when I bought a CD with every SNES rom on it (at the time anyway, it was well before the SNES stopped production) so I could copy them to floppies to run on my MGH and Smart Bros. I also got another one with some later games, both SNES and Genesis, but I'm not 100% sure which disc had more total on it.

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This. Pretty sure I DL'd good sets for SNES, Genesis, and the Turbografx/PCE all at the same time/

Before that, the most at once was probably when I bought a CD with every SNES rom on it (at the time anyway, it was well before the SNES stopped production) so I could copy them to floppies to run on my MGH and Smart Bros. I also got another one with some later games, both SNES and Genesis, but I'm not 100% sure which disc had more total on it.
Could you check with current GoodSNES of your CD, if you have it, there might be a few missing ROMs from GoodSNES, that you have...

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend not to download a lot of games at one time, usually only 1-3 in a day, mostly because my internet is slow most of the time

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
technically yes, but thats more in the copyright holders area
and your isp would have to cooperate, so as long as your isp isnt comcast you should be fine

basically
possible but very unlikely

there is also the 3 (or 6?) strike system running which most isp's follow too
Why so long as your ISP isn't Comcast? Do they bend over in fear of being sued or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...