Hacking How does it really work?

madzak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ihaveamac
would you please tell me, if i followed plailect's guide, would i need any extras to install "emunand", to be able to run cias (games)? does everything else work on the go, like gba emulators ? thank you.

p.s: ive been reading that plailect wiki for three hours today, yesterday for three or more , just to get my noobish brain around 3ds, just sold my nds lite lol, looking to buy a n3ds xl.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with everyone else. It shouldn't be hard to get a 10.7 or lower 3ds if you buy new (most of them selling are even lower) and with that you can get to CFW (via 9.2 downgrade and emuNAND, or 9.2 and A9LH install) which offers far more than what Sky3ds has to offer, and it's free to set up.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
@ihaveamac
would you please tell me, if i followed plailect's guide, would i need any extras to install "emunand", to be able to run cias (games)? does everything else work on the go, like gba emulators ? thank you.

p.s: ive been reading that plailect wiki for three hours today, yesterday for three or more , just to get my noobish brain around 3ds, just sold my nds lite lol, looking to buy a n3ds xl.
You actually don't need an emunand to install CIAs after you finish the guide.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you wouldn't need to copy most games to the SD card, just use something like freeShop.

you can't play ".3ds" files out of the box, but you can convert them to CIA and install them. you can also dump your game cards directly to CIA. CIA/digital games don't need private headers for online play, unlike flash carts.
How do I directly dump my game carts directly to cia? Through decrypt9? I must know! :o

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...