Hardware How do you label your wii games?

Chronics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering how most peopel would label their wii disks...by lightscribe? label maker? write it etc..and psssibly some images..ty! i just bought some ty printables and was wondering what is the better way to go

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Plain CD laebls. Had to make my own Illustrator template for them. (Some random Staples brand labels)

illuscs3cdtemplatejb5.jpg

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use ty white inkjet hub printable 8x +R burned at 4x with DVD-Rom booktype on a lite-on burner. I use a Epson printer which prints directly on the disk. At best photo setting disks look better than origanals but require 24 hours to dry. You can find labels at covers cc or console covers.
smile.gif

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, Sharpie 'n throw it in a CD Binder. Used to do the whole, label and individual case back in the Dreamcast days, but man, that becomes time consuming and takes up a lot of space.

Besides, they're burnt. Who're you kidding?

Chronics

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use Undercover XP to make ANY DVD/Cd Cover works GREAT! and i buy just regular old dvd slim 7mm cases looks nice and smooth..real wii cases cost a lot!

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
I print onto the cd with my Canon Pixma IP4300, great results!!!

I hold backups in a plastice sleeve, cover goes in the front and disc is held on the back... all goes into a binder, HK styles!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, Sharpie 'n throw it in a CD Binder. Used to do the whole, label and individual case back in the Dreamcast days, but man, that becomes time consuming and takes up a lot of space.

Besides, they're burnt. Who're you kidding?

Exactly.

I scribble the name on there, write down the speed and program I used to burn it and put a little "Wii" on there somewhere - just in case I forgot if it was NGC or Wii.... yeah right...

fischju_original

I used to be a jerk before i got banned
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dpgdownloads.com
XP
Country
United States

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
24 Hours? I'd opt out for B/W Lightscribe at that point.

Yeah 24 hours when set to highest photo quality setting on a Epson R800 printer...

Blame that on the fact that I studied Photography as a Fine Art it's all about the image qualty...
wink.gif
Personally I find if I just leave the disc for a few minutes to dry and then go around the inside and outside edge with a bit of tissue and take off the ink not on the printable surface, that is sufficient.

smile.gif

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
24 Hours? I'd opt out for B/W Lightscribe at that point.

Yeah 24 hours when set to highest photo quality setting on a Epson R800 printer...

Blame that on the fact that I studied Photography as a Fine Art it's all about the image qualty...
wink.gif
Personally I find if I just leave the disc for a few minutes to dry and then go around the inside and outside edge with a bit of tissue and take off the ink not on the printable surface, that is sufficient.

smile.gif

I just print before I go to sleep and they are fine about the time I get home from work. If I used differant setting it wouldn't require the dry time. I thought the printer dialog was B.S. about the 24 hour warning on maxxed setting till I put one in a plastic sleeve and it left ink on it. Wouln't be too good spinning in a drive...
wtf.gif

Edit.......

Just wanted to add the R800 uses differant ink than R200 & R300 series. I bought this printer for my Nikon D70. It's ink is not designed for quick drying it's designed for printing photos on archive quality paper that will last an estimated 100 to 200 years.
wub.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i use a sharpie, write the title on top, 'wii' on the left side, burn speed and region info on the right side

BTW i too labeled and cased all of my backup dreamcast games. weirddddd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-