Hardware How do I transfer everything to a bigger memory card?

Robbie_Haruna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a PSTV. Whether it being modded matters or not, I'm not sure.

Naturally, all I had was a tiny 4GB Memory Card for it, but now I own a 16GB one and I want to transfer everything to it.

Since connecting PS3 to PSTV seems to not even be an option, I decided to connect it to the PC via content manager.

Problem being... it doesn't work, I downloaded the Content Manager Assistant, checked the box that allows it to connect via network. Both systems are connected to the same wifi network and my firewall is disabled on the content manager.

And... Absolutely nothing, I go to "Register Device" on my PSTV, hit "Add Device," follow the steps exactly, hit Next. It says "please wait" for about half a second... Nothing, literally nothing happens and the two systems just don't detect eachother at all.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a PSTV. Whether it being modded matters or not, I'm not sure.

Naturally, all I had was a tiny 4GB Memory Card for it, but now I own a 16GB one and I want to transfer everything to it.

Since connecting PS3 to PSTV seems to not even be an option, I decided to connect it to the PC via content manager.

Problem being... it doesn't work, I downloaded the Content Manager Assistant, checked the box that allows it to connect via network. Both systems are connected to the same wifi network and my firewall is disabled on the content manager.

And... Absolutely nothing, I go to "Register Device" on my PSTV, hit "Add Device," follow the steps exactly, hit Next. It says "please wait" for about half a second... Nothing, literally nothing happens and the two systems just don't detect eachother at all.

If it is not showing up in content manager your computer should detect the PSTV as a drive which will be called E or F. This way you can copy all of your content across from your PSTV to your new card though you will need a card adapter if your computer does not have one. You can get an SD card adapter very cheap for a few quid in some cases of Ebay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol