How do I launch Twilightmenu from the main menu of the DSi?

lotys412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer the main launcher to be what I see on startup rather than twilight menu. But I was wondering if there was a way to launch twilight menu without having to use the camera app.
This guy seems to have a way of doing it through the launcher, but I cant find any info on how to do it:

Reactions: SDIO

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Evening.:)

I prefer the main launcher to be what I see on startup rather than twilight menu. But I was wondering if there was a way to launch twilight menu without having to use the camera app.
This guy seems to have a way of doing it through the launcher, but I cant find any info on how to do it:
Really ????
Google Search Term "TWiLight Menu"

That is why GBAtemp
recommends -> never use (mostly outdated) Youtube Tutorials....they are (mostly) all
:pile_of_poo:

Here on GBAtemp you got the best Support and Tutorials directly from the Developers himself.

In this Case,from Master @RocketRobz and his awesome "Team":
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3d...-ds-i-games-and-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/

If you have still Questions,please feel free to ask here,you will get quick and great Support (as always on GBAtemp).

Have a very,very nice Day.
Thank you for your Time.:)

Reactions: CoolMe

lotys412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Evening.:)

Really ????
Google Search Term "TWiLight Menu"

That is why GBAtemp
recommends -> never use (mostly outdated) Youtube Tutorials....they are (mostly) all
:pile_of_poo:

Here on GBAtemp you got the best Support and Tutorials directly from the Developers himself.

In this Case,from Master @RocketRobz and his awesome "Team":
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3d...-ds-i-games-and-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/

If you have still Questions,please feel free to ask here,you will get quick and great Support (as always on GBAtemp).

Have a very,very nice Day.
Thank you for your Time.:)
I looked further and think what I saw was hiyaCFW. Is it even possible to create a Twilight Menu app on the launcher? Followed the dsi.cfw.guide website but didnt see anything about it.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I looked further and think what I saw was hiyaCFW. Is it even possible to create a Twilight Menu app on the launcher? Followed the dsi.cfw.guide website but didnt see anything about it.
To understand this "App":

It is a Replacement and Enhancement/ Extension for the DS(i) Menu - not a simple App or Tool.
It contains the most popular Emulators and of course can run Homebrew.

This "Starting through the Camera App" is/was intended only as Entrypoint (for an Exploit/Hack for Example),
to use it as an "Permanent Solution" like replacing an complete UI / Booting TWiLight is an good but not optimal Solution.So there is no "Shortcut" Solution for the Desktop like on an Windows PC.:)

If you want a "better" Solution,you have to install Unlauch.
https://dsi.cfw.guide/

https://dsi.cfw.guide/installing-unlaunch.html#section-i-sd-card-setup

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
It is actually possible to have TWiLight Menu++ on the DSi Menu, you can either install hiyaCFW and then you simply need to copy the title folder from TWiLight Menu++ to your SD root or you can use NTM to install to SysNAND if you installed Unlaunch with Launcher Patches enabled.

Dash64_png

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very late and this might not be exactly what you want, but you could set the boot to boot the dsi menu (launcher) and to boot twilight while holding A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: