Hacking Question How do I go from Atmosphere to Kosmos?

Alucardio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hacked my switch and everything seems to be fine (for the record I followed the nh guide, then installed latest sigpatches). So then I started installing some games using nut+tinfoil but only mario kart worked for some reason, all the others I tried (civ 6, DQ XI, Mario party) they all seemed to install fine but then they didn't launch from tin foil instead giving the "unable to start software" error. And the other thing is that the games show on the main menu as a blank box with a small circle spinning like it's loading something.

So I figured I would just switch to kosmos and see what happens, but I really don't want to do anything wrong or start the whole process again...

Thanks a lot for whatever information you can give me guys.

Reactions: NoNAND

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hacked my switch and everything seems to be fine (for the record I followed the nh guide, then installed latest sigpatches). So then I started installing some games using nut+tinfoil but only mario kart worked for some reason, all the others I tried (civ 6, DQ XI, Mario party) they all seemed to install fine but then they didn't launch from tin foil instead giving the "unable to start software" error. And the other thing is that the games show on the main menu as a blank box with a small circle spinning like it's loading something.

So I figured I would just switch to kosmos and see what happens, but I really don't want to do anything wrong or start the whole process again...

Thanks a lot for whatever information you can give me guys.
Try ReiNX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7