Hardware How do I get my Wii straps replaced?

SlyGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still using 1st generation wrist straps on the Wii Remote as I bought all of my controllers at launch. I heard a while back that Nintendo will replace these for free. Does anyone have any info on how I can go about making this happen? I got a little worried when my uncle almost flung the remote accross the room but was saved by the wrist strap. I kind of like my new HDTV in one piece.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
There is a third type of strap Nintendo is making now. I saw it on (I think) wiifanboy.com. Instead of the sliding piece to secure the strap to your wrist, they have a locking clasp. That was one of my peeves with the current ones. I have to resecure the slider every few minutes. There was no word if Nintendo would give these away for free or if they only come with new remotes, yet.

qwertyasdf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought 3rd party strap from some company (cant remember the name) and i love them. got them at a video game store.
+1 for getting 3rd party ones, as there's endless possibilities. I got myself a set of leather one off of http://www.emvee.ca/ and they've got a great feel to them
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro