Hacking How do I format an SD card to FAT16?

Theherolink_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

Im trying to run the twilight hack but Im not sure if my SD card is formated to FAT16(I dont now what format it is right now....=x)
anyways is there a good way to do it?I really dont care losing everything I have on my SD card...(Like if I had something important...>.>)

Thanks in advance...
grog.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theherolink_1 said:
Hello.

Im trying to run the twilight hack but Im not sure if my SD card is formated to FAT16(I dont now what format it is right now....=x)
anyways is there a good way to do it?I really dont care losing everything I have on my SD card...(Like if I had something important...>.>)

Thanks in advance...
grog.gif

In Windows XP/Vista, FAT16 is just called FAT.

You can format your card by right clicking it in My Computer and selecting "Format".

Theherolink_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Hello.

Thanks in advance...
grog.gif

In Windows XP/Vista, FAT16 is just called FAT.

You can format your card by right clicking it in My Computer and selecting "Format".

I just did it thanks
biggrin.gif

danerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plese help!! i downloaded all the files, made sure i renamed the files for the application "boot.dol", had a folder for each app in the folder "apps' in the root of my sd, had downloaded the hackmii and bootmii and the homebrew browser, but the applications STILL WONT SHOW. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
unsure.gif

danerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plese help me!!!! i already downloaded all the files, formatted my card to FAT16, made sure there was a "boot.dol" file in each app folder in the app folder, downloaded smash stack, downloadeed homebrew browser, but all i get is the blue "bubbles" screen with the gecko and the "connection" ic on on the bottom right.the apps wont appear. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
unsure.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use SD card formatter. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER use format option in Windows.

Google SD Card formatter and use that to format you SD card. It will automatically select FAT16 or FAT32 depending on your card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...